Home

HUD parameters

Johnny Snake

Hello guys, so, thanks to a fast tutorial here in the forum (i don't remember the thread XD) i add a clone trooper in a Single Player map to be one of my commandos (now i'm playng with 4 commandos, instead of 3 and myself "boss"). But his life is backward from 07 in my HUD. There is a way to change that? To put its life and number (that is 00) square a little upward, so i can see all the 4 commandos life?

If you don't understood i can try to explain better, sorry for my english.

Sorry, my bad, i don't add a commando, i add a clonetrooper.

But in my hud shows a new square with the number 00 and its life, but downward 07 square's life.

here is what i meant: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=201799

I just want to adjust the HUD, so i can see all the 4 squares of life in my helmet (Sev, Socrch, Fixer and the new clonetrooper). The clonetrooper have a square too, but stays behind 07 squares

after tweaking the program, i found a way. It's actualy pretty easy.

Here's a screen:

imagem-1.jpg

After you add an extra Clonetrooper to your team (in a singleplayer map, http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=201799), double click him, go into "hidden" search for "squadHUDslot" and choose the number "4". In case you wanna some space from the others life square (Sev, Fixer and Scorch), put "5"and go on. You can even replace the republic commandos life slots.

Edit clonetrooper Shield and Hud Color in>>> Double click him>Display>>>EnchenchedVisionCollor, than choose the color.

i just wish there was a way to put name and edit his number.

I did that, but when i add a commando instead of a Clonetrooper the game crashes when i find him in the map

Ok, hold on, I'll make a tutorial. I'm 99% Sure I know how to do it. I'll post a link to it here when I'm done.

EDIT:

You know our motto; Nos Vindico. (Latin for 'We Deliver', just click it, it explains all.)

At least you have a job.

hauahuhauhauha, true, but is sad to only see the money in the end of the month :(

Ok, hold on, I'll make a tutorial. I'm 99% Sure I know how to do it. I'll post a link to it here when I'm done.

Thanks for this fast and easy tutorial pal! The few things that i know how to mod is thanks to you, prudii, hockey and fraz:thmbup1:

Archived