Home

Anyone up for an exotic vacation?

CommanderQ

Ah yes. Now that's original. Lets make some money from donors to make this happen and still more money by suckering tourists into checking this out. Who cares if they're endangering themselves? :dev11: If nothing else it ought to be educational for the coming times ahead. :devsmoke:

Let's face it, they're just trying to make money any way that they can.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
All whilst promoting anti nuclear sentiment yet having no control over powers that be building them anyways behind closed doors.

But whatever. It sounds interesting enough both for people with an aversion to nuclear war and for those fascinated by nuclear war.

Chernobyl is the place to go.

This is pretty mainstream on the news now, but c'mon, it's Chernobyl, who wouldn't want to go see Reactor 4? :D

Hey..CommanderQ, I question for ya. What if I was to take one of the special (illegal) tours in the "restricted area," offered by those firms they mentioned, afterwards would I end up looking like (oh I donna know) say maybe something like..THIS GUY?

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=434&pictureid=7597

Hey..CommanderQ, I question for ya. What if I was to take one of the special (illegal) tours in the "restricted area," offered by those firms they mentioned, afterwards would I end up looking like (oh I donna know) say maybe something like..THIS GUY?

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=434&pictureid=7597

Well Purifier, I think effects like that are why the Ukrainian government doesn't remove those illegal firms...it's apart of the nuclear apocalypse feeling! More bang for your buck! :D

Archived