Home

Mass Effect 2 Blood Dragon Armor

Darth Payne

For the longest time i couldn't for the life of me find out why this set of armor *wouldn't* appear ingame.

Well, i think i've figured out *why*.

It would seem that between the time where Dragon Age: Origins was released and where Mass Effect 2 was released i kinda forgot i already *had* an EA account.

This caused me to open a *second* account on my other email.

I found this out by *finally* getting into my first email again.

Using the information found in one of the emails stored there i managed to log-in on my first EA account, and found the Blood Dragon Armor on my 'User Entitelments' list. (There is even a download link behind the PC/Mac line, so i downloade the PC version of the armor)

My broblem is the fact that the armor does not appear on the account i used to log-in when i started playing ME2 as there is no 'More Information' link behind the 360 line. (Which there *is* behind some the 360 lines on the *other* account, instead there is only these three dots)

So, my question is, how the *heck* do i get the Blood Dragon armor onto my *other* account?

Not sure you can, I've just recently installed it and the manual was very explicit in warning that the code you're given is one use only... Can't really help, sorry :/ I guess you could try customer services or something? Though i realise that really is last-roll-of-the-dice territory...

Archived