Home

Jedi Council Robes

Well Qui-Gon, I hope Palpatine is pleased with the newest skins.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
aadv8y.jpg

Show spoiler
2j65zx1.jpg

So I have reached the end of converting all the robes, and if some you noticed I left out 1 female skin. It was PFB03, because its color scheme varied so much from PMB03 I couldn't use it. Well, now that the bulk of the work is over, all that remains is to do some small edits and then I hope to release it.

What do you guys think?

• 2 months later...

Wow, last post on May 1st. Well thank you Phildevil and reivzje, even if it is a little late. Anyways, I've finally gotten around to finishing it up and adding it in game, here are some screens: (Images are on a Lucas Forum album so you'll have to be signed in to see the pics)

Show spoiler
Male and Female Jedi Consular Robespicture.php?albumid=764&pictureid=8360

picture.php?albumid=764&pictureid=8359

Show spoiler
Consular In-game findpicture.php?albumid=764&pictureid=8358

Show spoiler
Male and Female Jedi Sentinel Robespicture.php?albumid=764&pictureid=8353

picture.php?albumid=764&pictureid=8352

Show spoiler
Nemo's Drop and his Courtyard fix to matchpicture.php?albumid=764&pictureid=8351

picture.php?albumid=764&pictureid=8357

Show spoiler
Male and Female Jedi Guardian Robespicture.php?albumid=764&pictureid=8356

picture.php?albumid=764&pictureid=8355

Show spoiler
Jedi Guardian In-Game Droppicture.php?albumid=764&pictureid=8354

Well, that was a boatload of screens and yes I need to make icons and fix up a few spots, but what do you guys think?

I think this will look great. You're doing a terrific job, FG.

I just have one question: Will these robes have new properties added depended on the class, like the Ultimate Class-Alignment Robes for TSL? Or will it just be the same old Jedi Robes from the game, nothing new as far as properties are concerned?

I think this will look great. You're doing a terrific job, FG.

I just have one question: Will these robes have new properties added depended on the class, like the Ultimate Class-Alignment Robes for TSL? Or will it just be the same old Jedi Robes from the game, nothing new as far as properties are concerned?

Thanks. They will have better properties. I was considering limiting Consular robe to the Consular class etc.

Looks great, Shouldn't be so hard on yourself, You should see my first skin i tried Epic Fail!!

Thanks. Yeah, my first skin was also something of a disaster. Of course, that skin never reached public eyes.

Yeah, my first skin was also something of a disaster. Of course, that skin never reached public eyes.

Well, that happens the first time. Usually the first time it's just for you, then every consecutive time it's public. My first mod (which was only new robes) only just came out.

Archived