Home

Jedi Council Robes

So, I was always a little irked that you could never wear the robes you see the other Jedi wearing, and then I was even more annoyed when I found out those robes used a different model. So I tried, (I hope with not too much failure involved) to skin the regular robes to look like them. I've only skinned the first male one so far.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
24zdi6w.jpg

Show spoiler
t7zi4x.jpg

I do realize the back needs some work, and so does the collar, but what do you guys think?

Originally Posted by LordDeathRay: Looks much more better. Applause!

Thanks, LDR!

Originally posted by Canderis: It looks just like the other robes! Great work on that.

Thanks Canderis.

Originally posted by Canderis: An idea for you, you may want to try overlaying cloth and leather textures on a scaled up version of this, it can add a whole lot of detail.

P.M. me the details. I think I might have a vague idea of what you're saying, but I'd really appreciate it if you PM'd me exactly what you have in mind.

I definitely love the skin! One thing I notice is that there are some visible smudge spots. I have this problem all the time and I hope I can explain how I like to fix it ok :p

I like to use the clone tool and pick my "target area" right underneath the smudged or "problem" spot (doesn't have to be a smudge, this just applies to all ugly spots) and then draw over the problem spot so that it looks like the natural cloth (or whatever it might be) texture of the rest of the thing. If you have used the clone tool you'll know what I'm talking about easily.

But it's not even a major thing, it looks good so far :) Definite improvement from the first to second screenies.

Got around to reskinning the females, so now I have 2 robes left, that is if this one is good. I do believe I need to touch up the back part of the fauld.

Show spoiler
2akdjo.jpg

Show spoiler

ynvw6.jpg

So what do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived