Home

pfbcm, and the difference between s,m,& l

Canderis

In kotor 1 where is this model file located? I cant seem to find it.

Also, what is the difference between models labeled s, m, and l? I know they stand for small, medium, and large, but is there a real difference?

small = scoundrel

medium = scout

large = soldier

but there isn't really any difference. :xp: you just need to make sure that if you make a PC head you replace all of them in Appearance.2da otherwise you'll only have it for the specific one that you set it for rather than for all three classes.... that's what it appeared to me anyway when I used it...

In kotor 1 where is this model file located? I cant seem to find it.

Also, what is the difference between models labeled s, m, and l? I know they stand for small, medium, and large, but is there a real difference?

The only real difference is the slight difference in height. For example, the Soldier is tall, while the Scoundrel is shorter, and the scout is in between.

Aside from that, the L,M, and S are labeled such for the different classes:

Soldier=L

Scout=M

Scoundrel=S

As to where the model is, they are under BIFs->player.bif.

The only real difference is the slight difference in height. For example, the Soldier is tall, while the Scoundrel is shorter, and the scout is in between.

Aside from that, the L,M, and S are labeled such for the different classes:

Soldier=L

Scout=M

Scoundrel=S

Ok, thanks!

As to where the model is, they are under BIFs->player.bif.

Ive checked there, it doesn't seem to be there.

The only real difference is the slight difference in height. For example, the Soldier is tall, while the Scoundrel is shorter, and the scout is in between.[/i].

I wouldn't say slight difference. Compare the scoundrel with the soldier and you'll see quite a difference in height.

Archived