Home

.357 Magnum

Dak Drexl

ReadMe:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
ReadMe -- .357 Magnum

Description:

This mod lets you play with a .357 magnum. It's a brand new cutsom model with custom icon, description, and stats.

Notes:

Cheat this one in. Use the giveitem cheat and use the code "dd_357mag" (no quotes).

Installation: Drop the files into your override.

Permissions:

You can use this however you wish. However I expect that you credit me for my work.

E-mail me at dakdrexl@gmail.com or Dak Drexl on LucasForums or Deadlystream.

Enjoy!

Renders:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

357render2.jpg

357render1.jpg

Deadlystream Download

Hey. Does this thing work at all in K1? Cuz I really only want it in that for Carth. Maybe I'd use him more if he had revolvers.

You bet it does :) ... however, if you try to edit the uti properties for K1, you need to have TSL installed for that kind of tweaking ... I personally think the TSL values are a little too boosted for K1, specially if equipping it simultaneously with other pistol. I've set them to this for those who want to edit the uti:

Damage bonus Energy 1 (instead of 2)

Damage bonus bludgeoning 1d8 (instead of 1d10)

I honestly don't know. It doesn't hurt to try, right? I guess I could modify it to work for k1 as well... might be a little while though. Glad to hear people like it though :)

And honestly this is like the first model I've released for TSL, I usually stick to k1 ... lol :)

first model for TSL? not bad u know ... not bad :thmbup1:

I personally think the TSL values are a little too boosted for K1, specially if equipping it simultaneously with other pistol. I've set them to this for those who want to edit the uti:

Damage bonus Energy 1 (instead of 2)

Damage bonus bludgeoning 1d8 (instead of 1d10)

Thanks for that bit of info :) guns in K1 are just so much weaker in TSL that it's hard to go between. I'll admit I think I set the stats a bit hight anyway :p

You bet it does :) ... however, if you try to edit the uti properties for K1, you need to have TSL installed for that kind of tweaking ... I personally think the TSL values are a little too boosted for K1, specially if equipping it simultaneously with other pistol.

I have both installed, so that's good. I assume it's a simple .uti edit in K-Tool, then save it in KOTOR override right? I don't think I've ever cross gamed an item.

I have both installed, so that's good. I assume it's a simple .uti edit in K-Tool, then save it in KOTOR override right? I don't think I've ever cross gamed an item.

Yep, KotorTool will detect both of your KOTOR installations, edit and save uti and copy to K1 Override.

Be sure not to add TSL properties/feats to the revolver that aren't in Kotor1 dude ... :thmbup1:

Archived