Home

Sith Inquisitor Text Crawl (SPOILER!)

MsFicwriter

In the opening text crawl for the Sith Inquisitor, it specifically states that "one slave" (you) "is to face the Sith trials or die trying..." This makes me curious. Had your character been born a slave, or had s/he been captured and then enslaved? Could your character have been a Jedi beforehand, in a RP'ing sense?

What I'm really asking is: Does the SI storyline ever go into this, or not?

Hrmmm, never thought about that, I played one in the beta up to level 20ish and that question never got answered (or I don't remember!). I would actually assume that it is safe to say they wont clarify it, so RP wise you could have been born into slavery, or captured!

What I do know is that in the Empire during this period, every one who is discovered to be Force sensitive, no matter their place in the Empire, is forced to undergo training to become a Sith... or they die.

Yeah, that became quite obvious in the first scene. The girl was there against her will too.

OT: How is the dialogue for Sith-species players? The Sith trainer was quite rude towards my human inquisitor, ranting about how I was not pure-blood and all..

Yeah, that became quite obvious in the first scene. The girl was there against her will too.

OT: How is the dialogue for Sith-species players? The Sith trainer was quite rude towards my human inquisitor, ranting about how I was not pure-blood and all..

In contrast, toward my fem sith pureblood, he was very respectful.

It's going to be great hearing all of the different experiences people have in the same situations with their different characters as we play more of the game over time.

Archived