Home

Weapon model overhaul project

Toasty Fresh

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is just the textures being replaced, but the models not being replaced. I am sorry, I should have deleted that texture before I uploaded the mod.

If this bothers you, simply go to your override and delete w_vbroswrd_004.tga and it will appear as it originally did in vanilla TSL.

Yeah, I figured that must be it, because I didn't see those models in K1.

I've PMed you those fixed (same model as 1, just with the different textures you provided... unless you were planning to do different models, but if you're not then they're there) and the sonic pistols. :)

Don't worry, I've sorted it out now. I realised I can find out by looking at the TPC files.

so good to hear. So? did u figure out how I should be renaming the w_bowcstr_001 files to be "read" by "my" War bowcasters? :lol:

or a new set of files with a new txi is needed in this case, toasty??

thanks for your amazing effort with ALL these weapons :comp9:

EDIT: yep, that did it. Renaming all the w_BowCstr_001.xxx files to w_BowCstr_003.xxx fixed it ... I do have your war bowcaster now :nod:

Don't rule it out but realistically it probably won't happen. I might do something about the lightsaber hilts and the Wookiee warblade.

I actually thought the stun baton in particular was small enough for its low detail to not really be much of an eyesore, which is why I didn't really feel it needed to be replaced.

It's done, just have to port them to the game.

Sonic rifles:

6xkk3.jpg

Download here

That makes the K1 collection of models complete. Visit this page to download.

just bought a couple of these from B'ree at Korriban's Dreshdae. Another subtle not so subtle great improvement. Now the handle does look like a handle actually ... and the sonic emitter or however the circular emitting end is called ...

will look great into TSL too, hopefully :nod:

keep it up :hugs:

Yes, I hadn't thought of that. I was truthfully thinking that if I ever redid the stun baton I would just reuse the animated texture from the vanilla model, so it still wouldn't have been much of an improvment.

I might just make a request to improve that animated stun baton texture - over in the Request Thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Updated top post with an early TSL version, which adds all the models from the KoTOR 1 version to the game. As such there are still a lot of models with no replacements. I am starting work soon on a full TSL version with new weapon variants, and perhaps even some modifications to the KoTOR 1 version, such as lightsaber hilts. Expect some progress shots and perhaps even some downloads by the end of this week.

Updated top post with an early TSL version, which adds all the models from the KoTOR 1 version to the game. As such there are still a lot of models with no replacements. I am starting work soon on a full TSL version with new weapon variants, and perhaps even some modifications to the KoTOR 1 version, such as lightsaber hilts. Expect some progress shots and perhaps even some downloads by the end of this week.

YES, YES, YES! I have been waiting for this mod! Finally some free time and I'm going to build up my TSL modded installation from scratch and this will be in the first round (pre TSLRCM even!)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived