Home

level brightness

Xarwarz

in windowed mode the gamma is tied directly to your systems gamma settings. For example my gamma settings are tied to my nvidia controls so If I want to change it I have to open that up and fiddle with the settings there... but I don't cause even though some areas are darker than black, the gamma is set perfectly for my monitor...

Hrmm, can't say I recall running into this issue. I have the game set to run borderless windowed (same as Lynk and snommism I presume) and my monitor brightness is set to 0. I do have all NPC nameplates enabled though - do you guys having visibility problems have them disabled? The only time I haven't seen mobs is with physical obstructions in the form of walls and such (attacking through doorways being an example).

I do have all NPC nameplates enabled though - do you guys having visibility problems have them disabled?

Yeah, I guess I should turn them on. A lot of the time when I am running I am also hitting tabtabtabtab, I guess the nameplate setting would save me that trouble XD

Archived