Home

The Humble Indie Bundle V

Alexrd

hib5_dark.png

Five incredible, best-selling games. Humble Indie Bundle V features five modern masterpieces and their soundtracks. Experience the fear and paranoia of Amnesia: The Dark Descent; the intensity and impact of LIMBO; the zany characters of Psychonauts; the future-retro, audiovisual concoction of Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP; and, for customers who pay more than the average price, the exquisitely crafted action-RPG, Bastion.

Pay what you want. If you bought all these games and soundtracks separately, it would cost around $110. But we are letting you set the price!

The games work great on Mac, Windows, and Linux.

You can support charity. Choose how your purchase is divided: between the developers, the Child's Play Charity, or the Electronic Frontier Foundation. And if you like this deal, a tip to Humble Bundle would be much appreciated!

Official Site

What a great bundle! Although I already had some of these games, it's still worth the purchase.

Always great to see this kind of actions. I already bought Bastion and Psychonauts through Steam (both were about 5 euros, I think) and I'm not really interested in the others, so I won't be buying this. Also, $110 for everything? If Bastion and Psychonauts are both worth 5 bucks these days and the others can't be that much more, that's never gonna be $110, right?

"If you bought all these games and soundtracks separately, it would cost around $110." It's in your quote. I'm just wondering how 5 games plus their soundtracks would cost you $110 if you bought them separately.

Oh, I though you were saying you had to pay $110. Sorry. ;)

Well, if you count each game or soundtrack as $10, it almost makes that amount. And at least one of the games is over $10, so...

Archived