Home

Gloomwalker Robepack

titlegk.png

Title: GloomWalker's RobePack

Author: TwinkeyRunaway

Date Released: 8/11/12 (may vary depending on how long it takes kotor filefront to load it)

Contact me at "www.youtube.com/user/twinkeyrunaway" if you want to ask for permission or stuff.

Description: Well what we have here is 3 weeks of hard work, also known as the GloomWalker's Robepack. Originally intended

to be called the TwinkeyRunaway pack(and for various reasons was changed) this is a pack 14 robes produced by myself in

my free time. The models themselves aren’t changed but the skins and stats for the robes are. I wanted to use TSL patcher for this

release, however I don't think everyone wants all the robes for the game. Instead I have them in separate folders so you can choose

what you want. Each robe is different and provides something better than the original game robes. All robes are textured with the highest

quality I can perform on my current laptop. I made sure they all have unique appearances and will look good on males/females.

(or so says my beta testers :/ )

All 14 robes have been beta tested and nerfed to the point to reasonable stats.

To install, pick the robes you want and drop the contents into the override folder. For example If I want to install the 105th legion robes

(found in the "105th Legion" folder) I go into the "105th Legion" folder and drop its contents into the "override" folder in your kotor main

dictionary. After that start the game and load your savefile. Hit the tidal key " ` " button in game and type "giveitem g_a_jedirobe20" and

then hit enter. Go into your inventory and see if it is there. Now to get the other robes, as I have said you need to pick and choose

which ones you want from this pack and put them in the override folder, and you will notice they are all numbered with the uti files

"g_a_jedirobeXX" with the XX's representing a number of 20-34. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that you type

"giveitem g_a_jedirobeXX" with the XX's being replaced by the number of your robe.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Permissions:

This is my first Robe pack and my first mod. I appreciate anyone who has downloaded this and it would encourage

me to do more in the future if you guys gave feedback. You may not use these or any part of them to produce your own

work. If I, Darth Jaden, Shem, inyri forge, LDR, varsitypuppet and others can make our own things, you can to. If you want to use these

your going to have to ask and get my approved permission and give credit as well. Its pretty much what any modder would appreciate ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Included Robes/short descriptions:

105th Jedi robes "g_a_jedirobe20"

Descrition: 105th legion robes are my shout out to the 501st.

Forest Robes "g_a_jedirobe21"

Description: Camo type robes made to look like they are meant for forest type planets like kashyyyk.

Lost Jedi Master robes "g_a_jedirobe22"

Description: Old and beat up robes belonging to a lost jedi master. The force flows heavily through these.

Scouting Robes "g_a_jedirobe23"

Description: Spacer type jedi robe scheme. Sort of based on the scout class with a light tan type color scheme and custom logos.

Jedi Hunter robes "g_a_jedirobe24"

Description: The only sith robes included in this pack. But I must say these are problay one of the coolest looking ones.

BioTech robes "g_a_jedirobe25"

Description: Developed by republic scientists, this robe will give you good reistance against certain attacks while staying reasonable.

Probaly the most cool looking on I made.

Jedi Master Kaz robe "g_a_jedirobe26"

Description: This belongs to a great jedi pilot. It has a very unique design.

Fur Coated Robes "g_a_jedirobe27"

Description: Furry type jedi robes made by wookies.

Geroge Lucas Robes "g_a_jedirobe29"

Description: A robe based on one of george lucas's plaid shirts.

Spotted fur Robes "g_a_jedirobe30"

Description: This robe is vibrant and shows the fashionable side of jedi robes

Floral Art Jedi Robes "g_a_jedirobe31"

Description: Based on chinese floral art, this robe will look most beautiful on a female. a darker version for males in conjunction.

Mandolorian Jedi robes "g_a_jedirobe32"

Description: Mandolorian type blood paint and symbol decorates this robe. It will give you reasonable strength.

Scottish Pride Jedi robes "g_a_jedirobe33"

Description: based on scottish plaids.

DarthMalak robes "g_a_jedirobe34"

Description: Re-textured and made to look like the dark lord himself made these for his followers.

BetaTesters and requests by:

DeadPixel

Joe

LDR

Tom

BigPhil

DragonsEgg

Dread Advocate

Credits:

Gloomwalkers for helping test out stuff

My main man Jesus for keeping me going on this.

Maxus for making the majority of textures for me to use.

TwinkeyRunaway

Deadpixel for helping with symbols

visit gwtor.com/forums or http://www.youtube.com/user/GWGamerz for more cool stuff.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
bandicam201208111152336.png

bandicam201208102243227.png

bandicam201208102145165.png

bandicam201208102015503.png

bandicam201208102014057.png

bandicam201208102010118.png

bandicam201208102007489.png

bandicam201208102006288.png

bandicam201208102004531.png

bandicam201208102003332.png

bandicam201208101958203.png

bandicam201208101956460.png

bandicam201208102000121.png

bandicam201208101955283.png

bandicam201208102144015.png

And without further a due...

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zic9j3addfys8nd

Goodness :eyepop ... I've seen and installed LOTS of variations from these jedi robes ... but these glowing ones are definitely something new!

Congratulations on the release.

problem is ... WHEN am I supposed to try all this?? and where in my already overloaded Override folder?? :lol:

thanks, downloading :thmbup1:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived