Home

Need advice.

bunjeeman

I want to make sure I was understood about the Yoda and Malak frames; I don't mean to take the heads and put them on the normal frams, but to make entirely new robes and armor for each frame. Example, if you selected one of the tall body characters in character creation, and equip the environmental bastion armor/sith battle suit, you will wear a larger version of that armor. Same for the Yoda frame, jsut very short.

I understand what you were asking, but what you're saying you don't want is what you would technically have to do. As I said, you can't create a new body from scratch; you have to weight the skin to an existing bone structure. That is possible but it's difficult work... and I don't know how many additional limitations there are regarding the tiny bodies.

About the passive feats; does that mean that non-jedi classes can be given de facto powers? (e.g. like in my other suggestion (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=210289), I considered making some extra classes available, and someone stated that making new jedi classes was impossible. However, I did suggest a few powers that weren't related to the force at all. Could those be made as feats?)

This is how Hanharr's rage and Mandalore's implant switching are done. I think you can do that, but it would still be a passive feat; you would need to create a spell alongside the feat, which would function just like any other spell - meaning it will show up in the friendly power slot and it will fire one script per activation. Because it doesn't require Force points, it doesn't turn off when used, so you would have to place safety measures in the script to prevent anyone from abusing it.

• 2 weeks later...

With the matter of passive feats, would that make saber forms possible (have them as boosts that last a few minutes and dont stack with each other (also, could it be done as a three tier thing (e.g. "Lightsaber form: Shii-cho." "Form Specilisation: Shii-cho" "Form Mastery: Shii-cho")))?

Archived