Home

Handmaidens look like Old Men? Is this caused by a mod?

0therWhiteMeat

http://i.imgur.com/SEP0oqM.png

I have no idea why the game is doing this. It has done it before, last time I played a few years ago, Kriea was a kath hound for no reason and I couldn't find a way to fix it. Any help?

haha ha. An old guy this time ... :lol:

typical appearance.2da file dude. Something (mod) edited the handmaiden line, go to row label 454 of appearance.2da file within your Override folder, Party_NPC_Handmaiden label. Something must be wrong there ... :raise:

or look for a p_handmaiden002.utc (or similar with different 00n number) within your Override folder.

hope that helps :thmbup1:

haha ha. An old guy this time ... :lol:

typical appearance.2da file dude. Something (mod) edited the handmaiden line, go to row label 454 of appearance.2da file within your Override folder, Party_NPC_Handmaiden label. Something must be wrong there ... :raise:

or look for a p_handmaiden002.utc (or similar with different 00n number) within your Override folder.

hope that helps :thmbup1:

How do I open the appearance.2da file?

And also there is no p_handmaiden00x.utc file in Override. Im assuming there shouldnt be?

How do I open the appearance.2da file?

And also there is no p_handmaiden00x.utc file in Override. Im assuming there shouldnt be?

yep. utcs shouldn't be there ...

First part of the line since the race column should look like this ...

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Line454firstcolumns.jpg"]Line454firstcolumns.jpg[/url]

next part of 454 line since column modela, should look like this ...

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Line454lastcolumns.jpg"]Line454lastcolumns.jpg[/url]

and the pattern of &638 repeats for all model(x) columns ... except for the modeln and texnevil columns ... which are for the handmaiden's dancer outfit if I recall.

hope that helps :spin:

Uh, wait, what? In this situation or in general?

haha. Only the p_handmaiden00x.utcs dude, these utcs only not the ones of other mods ... :xp:

anyway, before removing ANY utc even a p_handmaiden00x.utc from override, be sure it's not used by another mod (p_handmaiden utcs change the aspect of the handmaiden or her sisters, or her stats, inventory, etc; so if you have played before with any of those "changes" then don't delete the utcs until you are 100% sure).

hope that's clear enough :brow:

Archived