Home

The last time someone called me innocent...

Artisa

Anyone found to have decorated their car in cheap tat like eyelashes, headlamp covers, additional badging, silly stickers, go faster stripes, painted wheels/trims/hubcaps, black bonnets, gawdy seat covers, fluffy steering wheel covers, stuffed toys on the parcel shelf, or any other tacky nonsense, deserves for their car to be instantly crushed and them to be dragged naked onto the street and publicly pilloried.

Hope the lesson goes/has gone well.

What if I wanted to put a MONKEY ISLAND PAINT JOB on it?! :emodanc::emodanc::emodanc:

In other news, I've decided I don't like manual cars. :dozey: And the damn signals!! Aargh! I'm used to them being where the windshield wipers are!! :giveup:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What if I wanted to put a MONKEY ISLAND PAINT JOB on it?! :emodanc::emodanc::emodanc:

Well that's different! BUT, airbrushing it would look rubbish. I think some sort of vinyl bodywork wrap in Monkey Island theme would look incredible (to me), just as long as you didn't dress it up with the tat discussed previously.

Well that's different! BUT, airbrushing it would look rubbish. I think some sort of vinyl bodywork wrap in Monkey Island theme would look incredible (to me), just as long as you didn't dress it up with the tat discussed previously.

I always dreamed that one day I'd have a car paint jobbed with all my favourite characters from every fandom I've ever had - like a neat car tattoo! :giggle1:

Then I realize it'll probably cost a bundle. :¬:

Something like this, but without all the logos and numbers, and Monkey Island, not Mario/Sonic.

Neato! I agree the logos totally ruin it.

Cost appears to be about £1000-£1500 of your Great British Pounds (for an average to large car), whereabouts are you Artisa?

Hmm, well I don't have a car. Or a job. Or a house for that matter (unless you count freeloading on your brother's place which I don't) so... yeaaaah. :rolleyes:

Anyone found to have decorated their car in cheap tat like eyelashes, headlamp covers, additional badging, silly stickers, go faster stripes, painted wheels/trims/hubcaps, black bonnets, gawdy seat covers, fluffy steering wheel covers, stuffed toys on the parcel shelf, or any other tacky nonsense, deserves for their car to be instantly crushed and them to be dragged naked onto the street and publicly pilloried.

Hope the lesson goes/has gone well.

Does this count?

Portsidedecals_zps4ae9416c.jpg

Starboarddecals_zps61f713d6.jpg

They are performance add-ons, since they make my truck go faster. :max:

You'd totally go for that if it were smilies instead of flowers.

Pffffffft HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You presume much! This is where I say you'd go for it if it were grumpy cats instead! :giggle1: :giggle1: :giggle1:

Or poisonous green. <3

Nice :shads3:

flirting again I see.

Nope, that would be me going "I believe in miracles, Roy! Where you from, you sexy thing (you sexy thing you)" or something along a similar line. :halo2:

(You asked for it :rofl:)

Archived