Home

The last time someone called me innocent...

Artisa

Was on my last day of my PLAB 1 course a couple months ago - being in the medical field means you pick up a couple of more interesting-than-usual anecdotes now and then :giggle1:

So our teacher was saying how whenever she was on duty in the accident and emergency, there was some woman that came by weekly asking for emergency contraception, and she'd make sure she'd come on a day when the doctor on duty was a woman.

Now the norm is that when someone comes asking for emergency contraception, you're also supposed to give them condoms too and send them on their way, but this woman kept coming back for more, so my teacher was wondering what exactly the woman was doing, hoarding all this rubber, so she asked her.

Turned out the lady had three kids and were saving them for her kids' birthdays.

While the rest of my class reacted immediately I sat staring blankly for a looooong while until one of my friends said "SHE DIDN'T GET IT! DON'T EXPLAIN IT TO HER!! OH it's so refreshing seeing someone still as innocent!!"

Someone eventually explained it to me :rofl: and that was the last time I was called 'innocent'. :halo2:

Story done. :D

Do tell me if you didn't get it and I shall explain it to you without an iota of judgement! :giggle1:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, okay, I guess the obvious one would be that she plans on gifting them time with a hooker. But in that case, wouldn't it be easier to just buy some damn condoms? Money wouldn't be an issue there, since, you know, time with a prostitute isn't cheap either.

Well, okay, I guess the obvious one would be that she plans on gifting them time with a hooker.

Call me old and cynical, but this is the one I would have gone for.

You've got to be pretty desperate to give your kids condoms as balloons....what next, a tube of lube so they can spice up a game of piggy in the middle with greasy hands?

LOL well I personally adore the cute little two-seater cars! Never seen them in either of the countries I lived in before, and some people actually put EYELASHES on them!! :giggle1: Too cute! :heart3:

On a side note, first driving lesson day after tomorrow! :D I thought it'd be cool but my brother keeps giving me the evil laugh... :giveup:

LOL well I personally adore the cute little two-seater cars! Never seen them in either of the countries I lived in before, and some people actually put EYELASHES on them!! :giggle1: Too cute! :heart3:

On a side note, first driving lesson day after tomorrow! :D I thought it'd be cool but my brother keeps giving me the evil laugh... :giveup:

Anyone found to have decorated their car in cheap tat like eyelashes, headlamp covers, additional badging, silly stickers, go faster stripes, painted wheels/trims/hubcaps, black bonnets, gawdy seat covers, fluffy steering wheel covers, stuffed toys on the parcel shelf, or any other tacky nonsense, deserves for their car to be instantly crushed and them to be dragged naked onto the street and publicly pilloried.

Hope the lesson goes/has gone well.

Archived