Home

The Hunt for Red Artisa

RoyTordesLegend

Aw an entire thread for li'l ol' meee? :D

Yes, I am just over halfway through my course, didn't realise it'd exhaust me to the point of not touching my laptop :giveup: I was sitting 12 hours in class the other day :eek: but we got let off a little early today. :D

:assult:

Wally the Space Dolphin says that the increased energy caused in materials of our solid and relatively minute nature by the understandable but not necessarily mentionable procreation activities which must be practiced by biological organisms of limited lifespan in a biosphere which maintains the lifespan of a species as being many multiples of times longer can be compared to the increased energy levels friction causes within the gaseous stellar nurseries where new stars gather mass in the early stages of their lifetime, which can itself be seen as the necessary procreative activity of stars with a limited lifespan existing within a galaxy that exists for a lifetime of many multiples of times longer, and hopes that the humorous comparison between the two is not lost on the little land monkeys (us) despite the great depth of scale which must be encompassed in order to appreciate the similarity.

:max: Wowee.

*(Roasts one.)*

Not copied. :dozey: Channeled.

:assult:

Wally the Space Dolphin says that his lengthy diatribes are not to be found elsewhere on the internet, extranet or space holgraphic nets since Lucasforums is the only website that officially sponsors the curtailing of commercial space fishing with photon gravity drift nets, a practice which condemns many of his space tuna, space manatee and space whale brethren to a meaningless end in a cannery on Titan, and he also finds it convenient that Zoom Rabbit has ears long enough to hear his otherwise ethereal space dolphin vocalizations which are of a high pitched nature intended to carry on the thin gases to be found in interstellar space.

:max: Yes, I'm a freak.

Archived