Home

Look! A new topic!

MtBlanc

I just decided to post here for the sake of being the first since the little mishap. Anyways, I'll attempt to be creative as well.

Who do you think would make good characters for SMI? Not anyone, but people here in the forum. For example, you could say nfgb would be a good Fester Shinetop or something to that extent. I hope this topic actually makes sense.

------------------

sig.jpg

i like to think of myself more as one of the linguini brothers...

------------------

nfgrunge.gif

STILL

~What could this be, too much MTV? Chalk another fad up for its fall into infamy.

What is in a standard if it changes all the time? You’re still having trouble in defining your own kind.-Kling

~Stop pretending that you don't want me.

ahhh niko! u are too quick to correct, see i dont think of myself as a fetuchini brother, but as a distant cousin.. the more punk circus type, from the west...

sheesh, LINGUINI brother

------------------

nfgrunge.gif

STILL

~What could this be, too much MTV? Chalk another fad up for its fall into infamy.

What is in a standard if it changes all the time? You’re still having trouble in defining your own kind.-Kling

~Stop pretending that you don't want me.

*LMAO* biggrin.gif

so for those of you who are wondering, i got drunk about a week ago at a friends party (just a little drunk) and my friend locked me out of his house as a joke, so i climbed his house and got to the roof.

i took of my pants and hanged them on his flag pole, and fell asleep on the roof....

there.... THATS the pants story... so dont go around believing the whole "chiuawa" rumors biggrin.gif

btw

bluehaired teenager.. hmmmm...i like the sound of that tongue.gif

------------------

nikosig.JPG

[This message has been edited by NiKo (edited May 01, 2001).]

this has nothing to do with the topic, but i just noitced it. take a good look at kid's sig and tell me its NOT trippy!!

those dog's legs are doing some weird stuff from different viewpoints, ahk

NFGB, you have got waaaaaay too much time on your hands........

Also, are you sayin my dog is strange? Do you have any idea how hard he worked to fit in because of his leg problem? Maybe you should've thought of that before you went and brought it up and hurt his feelings........ smile.gif

------------------

germ-shp_e0.gif

I'd say the dog is skipping. The back leg on the far side never goes behind the dog and the front leg of the dog on the near side goes directly from the farthest back position to the most advanced one, if that makes any sense. That took me forever to figure out.

ooh ooh!!! i know!!!

the voodoo lady reminds me of zeroXcape...

not to offend, i just mean the fact that she is a character, that in MI1 stands mysterius, yet Helpfull smile.gif

------------------

nikosig.JPG

Archived