Home

which part you liked better?

i liked the three trials because the "voyage" and "guybrush kicks butt" were shorter parts and monkey island was very confusing and had too many places that had no real significance and well the three trials had everything, love murder, stealing lust, sword fighting insults, treasure and a monkey!

------------------

discostu.gif

"did you know that at the end of the year 1979 disco record sales were up 400%. If this sales pattern continues, ayeee!" -DiScO StU (The Simpsons)

• 4 weeks later...

Originally posted by mac_attack:

I LOVED the fight scene with the "sherriff" in the Governer's mansion.

Ah yes... that scene. the scene witch you never see. Ofcourse it's good.

------------------

stork.gif

"the storks are listening"

Now spammed more then 1000 times.

I loved "Guybrush Kicks Butt" Kinda guess it was the music so I'd let Guybrush get kicked around the island for 20mins before I actually melted Le Chuck with the Root Beer. But like each part has its moments laugh wise. I think Part One has the most laughs, like with the poisoning of the poodles and the message comes up "These poodles are not dead they are only sleeping" And then the fight with Fester which you don't actually see, but all the stuff he uses like the gopher repellent and the wax lips. The only part I really found funny on Monkey Island itself was the navigator and the sinking of the boat that had the crew on it biggrin.gif But I nearly died when I took the voodoo antiroot to the Voodoo lady and I found out it was root beer mad.gif cept now I think it's funny

------------------

disco.gif

Check Out My New Homepage, And Sign The Guestbook, Otherwise I'll Be Upset!

Archived