Home

I have retuuuuurned!!

Artisa

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I could be wrong but it doesn't sound like you particularly enjoy these particular shows :rolleyes:

Acknowledging problematic elements does not mean I didn't enjoy watching those shows.

I quite liked Azumange Daioh; it is cute and funny otherwise. I mean, how can you not like Chiyo-chan?

0Qc7I0Q.gif

YuruYuri, I liked a bit less, and it is rather weird. But it's still also cute and funny.

HJkqd0Y.gif

So I'm writing a CV for the first time in my life and having trouble finding crap to put on it.

I also recently wrote an English CV (for reasons). Apart from student projects and internships, I'm not that big on job experience, so I put the skills list in front. Luckily, I have enough I can list there.

Are you applying at a zoo? "Monkey tamer and thrill seeker" would fit perfectly there. :p

Skills up front, huh? Ooh-kay! Lol working in a zoo would be the bomb! As long as idiots don't try to jump into the tiger enclosure :p

Hmm I have a tendency to watch the dark-ish anime believe it or not! :lol: Largely cos of the hotness and badassery :rofl:

tumblr_nboh52zAbA1sonxl1o1_500.gif

Yes. And you'll see.

But still, it's quite silly at times. And all this religous bull**** is also seriously grating. And the tech babble is often transparently bull****, too (That's not how genetics works. Or chips. And Mitochondrial Eve was not the first human as is implied at one time in the show.).

Try this link for the whole series, which follows the exodus of humanity from a destroyed civilization elsewhere in the galaxy to Earth.

If you just want to see the destruction of that civilization, this link is the mini series (three hours) that start the story, which also plays as a movie on its own.

Gotta see. :dozey: Probably won't turn you into a Mormon.

Try this link for the whole series, which follows the exodus of humanity from a destroyed civilization elsewhere in the galaxy to Earth.

If you just want to see the destruction of that civilization, this link is the mini series (three hours) that start the story, which also plays as a movie on its own.

Gotta see. :dozey: Probably won't turn you into a Mormon.

It's worth checking out. Later on it gets a bit clunky and the prequel series never knew what it wanted to be, but the miniseries and first couple seasons are fantastic

Archived