Home

Monkey Island Heardle - iMUSE yourself

Huz

Monkey Island Heardle #332

🔊🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Spoiler

I associate that weird noise at the start more with hanging round the big tree, but maybe that's the same music.

• Like 1

🔈🟥🟥🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Spoiler

It sounded like map music, just couldn't quite recall which map

16 minutes ago, Huz said:

🔊🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Hide contents

I associate that weird noise at the start more with hanging round the big tree, but maybe that's the same music.

Yeah, that was my first thought too, but I couldn't find the name in the guess list.

• Like 1

Monkey Island Heardle #333

🔇🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Spoiler

The problem I've got here is that this piece is from the section of Escape From Monkey Island where, during my semi-recent playthrough using ScummVM, I had no music at all and I was thinking "bloody ScummVM! Can't it get anything right? I wish that dude Aaron Giles would create an alternative called DREAMM or something!"

Then I realised it was my own fault because I'd forgotten to copy any of the music files from CD 2 over, but by then I was already on Monkey Island and ScummVM's name was irreparably sullied.

🔈🟥🟥🟥🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Spoiler

I knew it was some sort of shop or restaurant...

15 hours ago, Huz said:

🔇🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Hide contents

The problem I've got here is that this piece is from the section of Escape From Monkey Island where, during my semi-recent playthrough using ScummVM, I had no music at all and I was thinking "bloody ScummVM! Can't it get anything right? I wish that dude Aaron Giles would create an alternative called DREAMM or something!"

Then I realised it was my own fault because I'd forgotten to copy any of the music files from CD 2 over, but by then I was already on Monkey Island and ScummVM's name was irreparably sullied.

The only solution is to play through all the games again in DREAMM

Monkey Island Heardle #334

🔇🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

I vaguely recognised it as something I had trouble with last time it came around too. Turns out I was right! :p

Spoiler

For some reason I got stuck on it being from Escape...

Spoiler

Yes, for some reason I also thought it was Escape for the first few. It doesn’t help that the production of the SE music feels quite similar, compared to the original tracks which would be more immediately recognisable.

Monkey Island Heardle #335

🔇🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Yes, the title being wrong is the one and only reason that I didn't guess today's Heardle, no other possible explanation, surely not that I was guessing music from the wrong game.

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, Thrik said:
  Hide contents

Yes, for some reason I also thought it was Escape for the first few. It doesn’t help that the production of the SE music feels quite similar, compared to the original tracks which would be more immediately recognisable.

I completely failed on #334 and I thought it was Escape until the very end! I'll put it down to the similarity you mention. I do have a tendency to assume that anything I don't recognise must be from there though. That game has a lot of music!

Monkey Island Heardle #335

🔊🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

I can't believe you noobs struggled with this 😇

Weird that I don't get special credit for getting it without listening at all!