Home

Monkey Island Heardle - iMUSE yourself

Huz

1 hour ago, Huz said:

Hide contents

I'm pretty sure I've suppressed any memories of this part of the game

Spoiler

I can't blame you. Everything after Jambalaya Island was a mess. The less said about Monkey Kombat, the better.

That said, the cutscene where LeChuck makes the Ultimate Insult is nicely done and really good, but then it goes into Monkey Kombat and just ruins everything.

Monkey Island Heardle #337

🔇🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Zero clue, wheeeeeee.

Also my fourth guess was the start of an answer, but then I accidentally clicked 'Submit' and it submitted my unfinished text instead of only working when I select an option from the suggestion list. Is that a bug?

Spoiler

The track is "Transmission Tower", from Escape, I'm absolutely sure of it, but I cannot figure out what track title it expects me to type in. I've tried all sort of options using the words "tower", "amplifier", "transmission", to no avail.

36 minutes ago, Romão said:
  Hide contents

The track is "Transmission Tower", from Escape, I'm absolutely sure of it, but I cannot figure out what track title it expects me to type in. I've tried all sort of options using the words "tower", "amplifier", "transmission", to no avail.

Sometimes the page seems to forget some of the available options. Refreshing the page fixes that for me, and won't lose your guesses for the day, so you can continue where you left off.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Didero said:

Sometimes the page seems to forget some of the available options. Refreshing the page fixes that for me, and won't lose your guesses for the day, so you can continue where you left off.

Oh, I did not know that, thank you so much. That solved it:

Monkey Island Heardle #337

🔊🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Jesus Christ, another one of those that’re immediately recognisable (even from the tiny snippet) but I couldn’t match a name.

Spoiler

Right off the bat I tried ‘signal tower’, but no dice. I tried ‘island’ and some others, then resorted to ‘escape - ‘ and every letter from the alphabet, and it STILL didn’t come up.

I skipped to the end eventually.

9 hours ago, Huz said:

Amazing discipline to be so certain that you didn't guess every other available track 👌

I was absolutely sure what track it was. That was the only thing preventing me from trying all sort of other options.

Anyway:

Monkey Island Heardle #338

🔊🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

🔇🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

OOH OOH! I got close with this one!

Spoiler

Demonstrating a @Romão-like laser focus, I stuck with wild guesses from the right game. And I actually got really close with one of them - inside the booty showcase rather than outside!

Kinda makes me appreciate Escape a bit more that even single-use locations have their own music. I said kinda:wonder:

🔇🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Didn't even get the right game...

10 hours ago, Huz said:
  Hide contents

Kinda makes me appreciate Escape a bit more that even single-use locations have their own music. I said kinda:wonder:

Spoiler

Heardle and this thread have made me a bit milder on Escape, which lasts roughly until I see anything else about the game, like somebody mentioning Monkey Kombat :p