Home

Monkey Island Heardle - iMUSE yourself

Huz

Monkey Island Heardle #383

🔇🟥🟥🟥🟥

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

I feel like I've literally never heard this music in my life.

Spoiler

Now, I've never played the MI 2 Special Edition, and I'm not planning to, but even then the music should be similar enough to that in the good version of the game for me to be able to guess it...

1 hour ago, Didero said:

I feel like I've literally never heard this music in my life.

Hide contents

Now, I've never played the MI 2 Special Edition, and I'm not planning to, but even then the music should be similar enough to that in the good version of the game for me to be able to guess it...

Same! I had to skip the entire thing. I'm still convinced that this track has never previously entered a human ear.

Spoiler

I have played MI2:SE, but judging by my past performance on Heardle I played it with my ears closed - as a change from playing MI1:SE with my eyes closed.

• Haha 2

Monkey Island Heardle #385

🔉🟥🟥🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Spoiler

Evidence continues to mount that I played MI2:SE with my head in a bucket.

In my defence, I thought it was the spooky rendition from Curse. But this one is spooky too!

Monkey Island Heardle #385

🔉🟥🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Spoiler

1) I thought it was Curse's version too, but luckily I misclicked the options :p

2) Is it me, or does this sound awful? The trumpets are harsh and almost off-key, and the rest sounds far too... sharp too. I usually listen to the whole song, but I just couldn't this time.