Home

Monkey Island Heardle - iMUSE yourself

Huz

Monkey Island Heardle #393

🔈🟥🟥🟥🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Spoiler

I was stuck thinking it was the tune for when you dive down with Kate in MI2, until I finally realised that the 'downward' sound wasn't underwater diving, but the skeleton floating down towards his lover

I totally blanked on #396

Spoiler

I did however guessed the right game but couldn’t find the title because it wasn’t included in the OST on Stan’s previously owned soundtracks either. Well, it is… in the alternative version with the odd titled ones including the music from the cutscenes, which this seems to be a kind of … as it is the non-interactive part of it.

I was waiting for this track to come up one day, but expected it to be cutting right into the accordion/banjo bit…

… so really bummed out that I lost my streak on what’s probably my favorite track ever. 

Spoiler

Just not this version of it !

Monkey Island Heardle #397

🔉🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

🔉🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Spoiler

Pft, I immediately thought "that sounds like a rollercoaster lift hill" but didn't act on it. Always follow your dreams.

🔇🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Spoiler

I recognised the rollercoaster tracks too, and the miscellaneous themepark noises, except I just couldn't get the name right... 😕

I checked the Scummbar's music names, which threw me way off track, and then I started doubting myself.

• Sad 1