Home

Monkey Island Heardle - iMUSE yourself

Huz

Monkey Island Heardle #420

🔈🟥🟥🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

First pass doesn't count since it started with silence :p

The rest is because I couldn't remember what it's from.

Spoiler

Though I was right that it was an Escape store, kinda proud of that one!

Monkey Island Heardle #422

🔈🟥🟥🟥🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Spoiler

OOF

FAKE

In my defence, the AMIGA version didn't feel the need to include this track so I don't see why it deserves to exist.

• Wow 1
  • Sad 1

🔇🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

I cannot believe I didn't get this...

Spoiler

I somehow got it in my head that it must be the Bart & Fink campfire music, but I couldn't find the right name. I don't think it's even in there

🔊🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

that was almost too easy, right?

Spoiler

Even if it’s the SE version

oh @Huz, I feel sorry that

Spoiler

The amiga version doesn’t have this one. It was the showcase for iMuse - and as such whatever version you hear isn’t the one I heard when playing.

the track you were looking for @Didero, is 

Spoiler

The beach (in SE) 

or opening theme and introductions in the original (but as that campfire part only starts at  over a minute in, that won’t ever be heard in the Heardle)

• Like 1

Monkey Island Heardle #425

🔊🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Spoiler

Aha, tricked by "the big noise" as musicians call it, I see. Luckily I had the opposite problem when Blood Island came up a few weeks ago. As George W Bush wisely said, fool me once and you can't get fooled again.

Edited by Huz

🔉🟥🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

right game, right part, right imagery, couldn’t guess what the one who named the soundtrack titles was thinking.

Spoiler

That was confusing. I had chosen “opening titles” first. But there are no titles on screen when the correspondingly called track plays - because that’s the prelude part. Unlike when the “main theme” plays, then there’s all kind of titles and credits. So why is the word “titles” in the name of the track that hasn’t got any?

26 minutes ago, SushiStrikesBack said:

🔉🟥🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

right game, right part, right imagery, couldn’t guess what the one who named the soundtrack titles was thinking.

Hide contents

That was confusing. I had chosen “opening titles” first. But there are no titles on screen when the correspondingly called track plays - because that’s the prelude part. Unlike when the “main theme” plays, then there’s all kind of titles and credits. So why is the word “titles” in the name of the track that hasn’t got any?

Spoiler

I’m pretty sure we had ‘opening titles’ a little while back too. I don’t think it is actually in two tracks in the game so a little confusing.