Home

Do Yuu have any Talents

Guest Dr._Threepwood

me and my best friend hold an almost phsycic connection, we say things at the exact same time on a regular basis, we do things at the exact same time on a regular basis, we know what each other is thinking/feeling, it's really freaky biggrin.gif so that's my special talent biggrin.gif

Guest The Feral Chicken

I am quite good as an actor, I do proper acting and am good, but I prefer to do comedy. And I wrote, starred in, and had a solo song in the Year 6 School Production. No, really! It was Jonah and I was God!

------------------

eatproto2.gif

Feral

Guest Dr._Threepwood

Originally posted by Jonathan Carter:

I have a very unique talent for shooting dogs named trevor

You s***. Wth do you hate my dog. You're the gay one. S*** u. I c that u s*** really bad. Murta or NFGB pppppplllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaassse ban him he is relly p*** me off

I like the fact they're so many actors. Although I can't act I like watching other doing it. And Talisen hope u do well with your sax.

------------------

SoginSIg.JPG

Please Sign my Guestbook

Dr Threepwood don't worry he'll be gone soon i hope.He is just an ******* ignore him til he's gone.

Talents? lets see er...no iam have none iam not talented in any way.Well does sort of twisting the top of your ear and shoving it into your earhole,because i can do that and it sticks into there for a long time.Explaining it is hard and it sounds quite sick but it's not really.Frenchy my friend can do that as well.Do you sort of wiggle it about?

------------------

EMI_Forum_Sig.jpg

Guest Dr._Threepwood

Originally posted by Taliesin:

eewwww... pull your thumb out? Don't even like to THINK about that wink.gif

I play the Oboe

Another double reed!! Threre not many of us around. If u go to morgon town west virgina u will find alot of double reeds threre besause they're is a double reed convention threre this summer or your winter.

------------------

SoginSIg.JPG

Please Sign my Guestbook

I can put my legs behind me kinda and lean backwards so my back is laying on the ground and my legs are out to the side, well I used to, but then I got too fat smile.gif I can still do it, cept it's a lil more uncomfortable

Other special talents include annoying people biggrin.gif it's a goooooooooooood talent too, and it's espcially fun when your with your best friend and bf and you deliberatly annoy him so he gets annoyed wif ya biggrin.gif quite fun hehehehehe

Originally posted by Dr._Threepwood:

Another double reed!! Threre not many of us around. If u go to morgon town west virgina u will find alot of double reeds threre besause they're is a double reed convention threre this summer or your winter.

It's so rare to find any young people playing the oboe! I'm the only person at my school who plays it smile.gif

I broke 14 reeds within 2 weeks... frown.gif ..how embarressing....

------------------

taliesin.gif

Originally posted by Dr._Threepwood:

I like the fact they're so many actors. Although I can't act I like watching other doing it. And Talisen hope u do well with your sax.

[/b]

No man I was the one with the sax, Talisen with the oebo. Oh and I almost forgot, I also play the guitar and also know most of the BHG-lyrics, as well as the green day-lyrics.

The XXXXX

Originally posted by Frenchyd:

I can pull my thumb outta the socket smile.gif

So can a friend of mine. His thumb, and his shoulder!!

Anyway, I can wrap up my eyelids, hard to explain. And I used to be able to put my legs behind my head, now I`m too scared.

I read a strip bout these thinghs in Sherman`s Lagoon once. It`s really funny.

I can count all the way up to ten!! Watch....

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9... oh, wait...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 12, ...Hmm.

I can count all the way up to six!

------------------

brief.gif

"This next poem is titled, 'I Miss Her Sometimes':"

<blockquote><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">I ran into my ex-girlfriend the other day.

Then I backed up and ran into her again.

I miss her sometimes.</font></blockquote>

<div align="right">--Jeff Ross</div>

Archived