Home

I'm Gonna make you all sigs!

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

All the regular forum memebers (that I know) I'm gonna make you signitures. Just cos I love doiung them!! I'll e mail them to you As I cant upload stuff yet. Could you put them on this topic please. Or if you like them use them!! What type do you want?

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Sorry havent figured that part out yet. And alot of people here dont like moving ones. I've done it but you havent got an email address here. I cant send it to u until you have one.

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

I would like a 3-headed Timmy the Monkey, and similar colours to what are already on my sig please smile.gif

------------------

starsig.gif

Victory? Victory, you say? Not victory. A defeat, it was, Master Obi-Wan. Begun, the Clone War has.

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Working on it now Natty. Do you realise how hard it is to get pictures of Timmy facing three ways!?

I'll do it though.

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

LOL. well I have a website I'm not using, all I made it for was so I could show my sigs, so when you've finished making the sigs, you can email them to me and I'll put them on this spare website. My email is nattydevil@optushome.com.au and then I'll send you the UBB code for it, or I'll post them up on here, so everyone can see and then all you have to do is click on the edit message thing and copy the sig

------------------

starsig.gif

Victory? Victory, you say? Not victory. A defeat, it was, Master Obi-Wan. Begun, the Clone War has.

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Magnus. I'll think of something but i'm gonna have to find something to attach the three heads to. Any suggestions what?

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

How about this Dr_Threepwood?

Dr1.jpg

I just spruced up the writing, as it was kinda hard to read yelsmile.gif

If you want it, save it to your hard-drive and upload it somewhere, as it's only in my temp. directory yelchinees.gif

Don't worry if you don't want it...

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Um er I can try but I dont know how the heck i'm gonna do that. Don't forget everyone I can only send them to you. I dont know how to upload them.

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

Guest Rapp Scallion

Originally posted by Xtremonkey:

Can you make me one? Like a monkey holding out his arms in an X shape?send it to kishba@flash.net.

If you want the monkey it is here: Monkey.GIF

Could you make a sig to me? Pleassse.

I'm not sure if I'll use it, but I just wanted to se how it would be.

I think I`ll use it!

My new sig isn`t finished yet... My sister is FAR too busy....

------------------

rapp2.gif

I HATE TOURISTS!!!

[This message has been edited by Rapp Scallion (edited March 16, 2001).]

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Thanks for the monkey Rapp I needed for xtremonkey's sig. I drew one (not very well). I'll try and make a sig for you rapp but i doubt i can make it better than your current one. I'll try.

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

Archived