Home

More than ten weapons?

Juubarf

I know that having only 10 weapons is simpler than 10+ guns because you can asign them to the numbers 1-0 on the top of the key board, but that also reduces the oppertunity to include a lot of cool guns. Some JK players might remember playing Space Soilders 3 in which there was a hotkey that allowed you to switch, say, the shot gun with a double barrel shotgun. In MotS, there was a sniper scope you could attach to the stormtrooper rifle that increased it's range, damage, and accuracy. I hope they'll have something like that in JKII. :rolleyes:

And in ss3, if you press F8, it allows the fists to hold a knife. Will it be like that in JK II? Where Kyle is in fists mode, then you press F8 or something to bring the Lightsaber out? I really hope it's not that way in JK II. Hey, I hope you guys from Raven are listening to this!

I don't think there should be too many weapons. That would distract the attention away from the lightsaber. This is Jedi Knight 2, not Dark Forces 3. Kyle is a Jedi Knight (a retired one, but still a Jedi Knight), so he should use the lightsaber and his force powers most of the time. The only gun that might be usefull to a Jedi Knight is a sniper gun, to take out enemies from a long distance.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived