Home

Death of Kyle Katarn in JKII *hopes*

ESE SithLord

k I got a Question to ask ya how do you think Kyle WIll die or if he dies how would you want him to die?

or do you want him too?

"There is no Escape dont make me destroy you!" - Darth Vader "Luke you do not yet realize your importantance youve only begon to discover you power" - Darth Vader "Join me and Ill complete your training with our Combinded strength we can end this Conflit and bring order to the galaxy!"- Darth Vader "Ill never join you!" -Luke Skywalker "If only you knew the power of the Dark Side!" - Darth Vader " Obi Wan never told you what happened to your father!" - Darth Vader "He told me enough he told me you killed him" - Luke Skywalker " No I am your Father!!!" - Darth Vader "No No thats not true thats Impossiable!!" -Luke Skywalker "Serach your feelings you know it to be true!" - Darth Vader " NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NOOOO!!!" - Luke Skywalker "You you can destroy the Emperor he has forseved us it is your Distiny join me and we can rule the galaxy as Father and SOn!!" - Darth Vader "Come with me its the only way!!"- Darth Vader " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Luke SKywalker

people do die in LEC games(Full Throttle(in a nast way),xwa, and probably other ones I dont remember), but not the main charachter

It could happen though

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

Agreed, Kyle won't die, but they might kill Jan just for effect, which might involve Kyle personally with whatever lame bad guy they have concocted for this game.

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

Mine too, he's like "Why do I need you Jerec when I can have all the power to myself." Then Jan's like "Ahhhhhhhhhh" and he cuts her head off

Anyway, in JO, Jan's still technically alive, so they could still kill her.

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

So, what, when you boot up, you hear Jan go "Ahhhhhhhhh" instead of that psycic sounding window's music. I don't know if that is cool or twisted, but it has to be better than that other startup music.

Agreed, her scream is sooo sexy. I replayed that cutscene so many times.

[ July 25, 2001: Message edited by: JediKnight_114 ]

Archived