Home

re: jo release date

KillerBee

damn it dont close things so quick..

brian raffel from raven in this article said:

Jedi Knight II [is] slated for mid-2002

which was reported at jedi-outcast.com.. ;)

mid to me is june-july. which is exactly when I wanted it. w00p!

[ August 20, 2001: Message edited by: KillerBee ]

Guest Krayt Tion

What is mid-2002 to me? What's it to you? That's really no more specific and I doubt they mean for us to seriously pick the exact closest middle date of 2002, if anyone wants to go down that path. Another similar vague date that means they don't have to commit to even a semi-specific time.

The other thread was closed for reasons other then discussing the date. Honestly there isn't much to say about it anyways. But if you wanted me to make an example of another one of the author's 7 threads that have been posted in the same forum over the last two days, I could have done that. :eek: No, that thread was a good place to step in, as it contained fairly redundant information.

Go ahead and discuss the date here, if some other people really so desire, but that other thread is staying closed.

well seeing thats the latest date report its worth some mention.. the only reason I was annoyed about it being closed was I was trying to find the link, when it was closed :) I don't want it reopened.. but it was something that was overlooked on the news, but this thread is really stupid when there was one that it could have fit in..

Mid would be from q2-q3 it is that vague, but the movement to mid, instead of spring would indicate some delays may be possible that might push it back into the time I want :) (so it doesnt come out during my exams.. I am weak willed :))

Guest Krayt Tion

Fair enough. I suppose there is always the possibility that an overlooked tibit is floating around out there somewhere and it could be brought to light by a commonly asked question.

It would be easy enough to open the original thread and delete everything not involving the date including this thread so you could have your original date discussion. Just a few clicks of a button. I would then close another one of his threads as an example.

slex, I happen to have a sense of humour. Please know though that any serious flaming from you towards me or anyone else on these forums will get you banned. The same goes for anyone else. Consider this your warning.

The basic rules of these forums should generally be clear at this time, although I can say that they shall be made even more so in the near future.

[ August 20, 2001: Message edited by: Krayt Tion ]

Guest Krayt Tion

The main page says the latest PC Gamer article mentioned the game is 30% complete and we are looking at an early 2002 release date. :cool:

man...if that's what we see at 30%, then I can't wait for 90, or 100! Also, someone in a closed topic asked about JK3 (or if they continue the trend, JO2). Wouldn't it be great if they used a supercharged Doom 3 (yet to be released) engine for JO2? Or mby something even more advanced!

Guest ZeroXcape

With so many "possible" release dates, there is no right answer. Anything can be said as a guess, even if it comes from LucasArts. (If you notice, several LEC reps are contridicting each other. Maby we should ask Raven :cool: ) Regardless, don't expect it to be out in the first two months of 2002; however, come March, I'll be ready to play ;)

[ August 21, 2001: Message edited by: ZeroXcape ]

Archived