Home

JKII chat!

OnlyOneCanoli

Let's all be on our best behavior... so hopefully we can avoid the immaturity of the last chat (not blaming any of our guys, but it was like a circus).

Sounds good!

Kurgan

Are there usually guys from games webpages (gamespot, ign etc) on these chats?

Someone there better make a big deal about the use of the lightsabre!! IS the light saber combat significantly improved from the first jedi knight game?

Or is it a glorified hack-and-slash system?

Is there some form of co-op play?

Why is kyles lightsaber hilt so big :rolleyes: ?

Will there be cloth animations (jedi cloaks) older games had it(max payne, nocturne)..so why can't jko have it..game engine limitations possibly?

Said by me in another post:

I have a feeling he'll answer pretty much anything, so intsead of listing what we shouldnt ask, lets list the major questions we SHOULD ask, so we can discuss stuff until the big lot of news thats coming.

So list the big important ones....

think important..... not lightsaber length :)

Any chance of a multiplayer test demo before the game comes out, like return to castle wolfenstein?

Also, will there be a single player demo coming out that is kind of a prequel to the game. The demo level is not in the game, but kind of sets up the situation kyle is currently in? Similar to the Ghost Recon demo. That may sound a little desperate...but damn i wanna play this game!

I was wondering how these chats work. Do they let everyone ask a question 1 at a time? Or does everyone type questions at once, then they answer whichever ones they want?

If so maybe we should all think of 1 big question for each of us, so we are not asking all of the same questions. Just a thought.

you can submit as many questions as you want

there is a guy (or several ones) who read them and choose which to ask

they generally choose questions like "Will I play a Jedi in Jedi Knight II?"

I hope they do give some information, the last LEC chat I assissted to was with Mr. Know Noothink Jeffery, and it was pretty much a waste of time

This sounds good to me. Remember guys, you don't have to wait till the chat to ask your questions, you can submit them beforehand on the LEC website, which gives you an even greater chance of getting them answered. Let's hope enough of the JKII.net regulars show up so we get some decent "hardcore" questions asked rather than then usual newbie questions like "who's Kyle Katarn" or "do I get to use a lightsaber". And let's keep time-wasting questions (ie. anything to do with saber length/colour, size of stormtrooper's boots, how many grey hairs Kyle has, etc. etc.) down to a minimum. Please? :)

Archived