Home

New Jedi Outcast Screenshots

Wilhuf

The storm troopers look awesome, as do the lightsabers. I really like the reflections of the troopers on the floor. So remeniscent of the reflections on the floor when Palpatine visited the Deathstar.

Guest Boba Rhett

All the reflections I saw kicked major arse.

I especially liked the troopers reflections. Woohoo! No more having to make duplicate sectors!

AHHHHH screenshots, what I have been waiting for. The screenshots are awesome and I cant wait to see some more of the duels. This game is going to be awesome and I hope they throw a slue of multiplayer skins in like, Obi-Wan, Maul, Qui-Gon so we can have a burly Ep1 duel in Mp cause the lightsaber and the dueling looks incredible. :D

Anyone notice the one with the F_lightning? I think the st is slightly off the ground, don't you?

*starts annoying voice*

And there are sparks

and the lightning shoots through the ST

and KK(Kyle Kataryn, kk is the model name)does a cool new motion!

*end annoying voice*

Also, I think the zoom rocks, and notice the higher ranking trooper is leading the lower ranking(the shoulder patch indicates a Field Trooper, right?). I hope they do a better job w/ strifle accuracy. I wonder if the troopers will use different weapons, as the JK/MotS(specifically MotS) ones did...

jh

Here are my thoughts about the screenshots:

1. Boy!

2. Boy, I haven't seen this nice and clean graphics in any other game, it's gonna be spectacularrrr!

3. Boy, Kyle's got a nice looking beard.. :D

4. Boy, How am I going to sleep after this?

5. Boy, Does the badguy with the red lightsaber look mean?

6. Boy, are we going to have fun in a year or what?

7. Boy, do I have to upgrade in a year or what?

8. Boy, do I want this game or what?

Doh...here at last.

All I can say to the screenshots is...wow!

If the game looks this good so early in development, I wonder how it's going to look at the end when they start applying the polish.

I too like the details on the characters and on Kyle's lightsaber. The environments are looking good, if a little sparse, but I'm sure that will be remedied.

A big thank you to LEC and Lucasarts. You people are doing a great job, and no mistake.

The stormtrooper shot looks like it was ripped straight out of the films.

And those lightsaber battles look very impressive... :)

Welcome stormhammer!

I had a butchers at your site earlier and i must say it is coming on very nicely indeed. All you need now is to remove the OBI pictures and replace them with some KK ones.

wardz

Thnx wardz...

I'll be changing the pics soon...but it looks like I need to update the news.

I can't believe this site just popped up...my PC blew a fuse yesterday, and I had to wait until today to get another one. Would you believe it? This PC and me are not on good terms at the mo.

Catch you l8r... ;)

I know what you mean. I was trying to get to JK.net for some news but it had crashed so i went to massassi and it said screenshots. I couldn't believe it. Then it said jkii.net and i was even more astonished.

Hopefully this will the last move for a while. Will OWK.net be opening at all at some point? Even if it did, I wouldn't bother re-signing, it wouldn't have the same atmosphere and would ruin it...

wardz

Observations about the screenshots:

• The crosshair is the same as one of those in Elite Force
  • The textures in the screenshot with the four stormtroopers look exactly like those in the films
  • I don't see any mana pool in any of the screenshots
  • The backdrops suggest to me that most of the shots are taken from the E3 demo
  • Who actually took the fourth shot? There must be a second player in the arena. Is it co-op? Or standard multiplayer?

[ May 31, 2001: Message edited by: ed_silvergun ]

Those screens are amazing!!!

The Stormtroopers look very detailed and the only thing that bothers me is that they look like they are moving with exactly the same patern. It would be nice if there were some variations to their animation...

The lightsaber handle looks incredible!!!

The amound of detail is amazing. I think they had to make it that detailed because we'd get to see it closer in FP.

It also seems to me that Kyle uses the saber in some screens with the left hand but I'm not that sure about it...

THIS GAME WILL BE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

• 10 months later...

Ooohh jee i can't wait for this game to come out.

Yeeeeeeehaaaw wats the release date???

Looking from these screenys it looks like a great game.

I'm gonna start saving right now.

I only just finished the first one, i hope the second will be as good as the last. :amidala:

I forgot to ask... can someone give me a cool webpage were i can pre-order this game... it only looks half finished but i want to make sure i get a copy cause it looks like its going to be a blast

from the past maaaann

ooo i cant wait dudes.. Cowa-Bunger maaan!

Archived