The Other Ultimate Duel

JEDI_MASTA

YODA V MAUL who wins  

16 members have voted

1. 1. YODA V MAUL who wins

• YODA
    • MAUL

Guest Lord Tirion

I voted Yoda and here is why: Although there is really not much we can go on, there was one line I am basing this choice on and it was one from George Lucas himself. I cant remember the exact article but in it, he described just how powerful Yoda really was. If anybody knows of what article I am talking about, can you please cut and paste it in here? Would be much appreciated, thanks.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by darthfergie

This is a bit one sided isn't it:D

Now why can't you people see. Yoda has less midiclorians than Vader...yet Yoda is kicking arse over here:D

Which shows you that midichlorians aren't everything. You are obsessed with midichlorians, they don't matter that much.

Anyways, i think that yoda would win too, and here's why. For 20 years, he was able to hide from the Emperor AND Vader AND all their dark jedi. Plus, no one is sure if those two dead dark jedi in the cave were killed by yoda, but there is a pretty good chance that they were.

Besides, for all of Vader's midichlorians, he didn't have a fourth of Yoda's training and experience. Let's see, vader was 50 when he died and 10 or so when he became a padawan, so that means he had 40 years experience. Yoda, on the other hand, dies when around 900 years old, and probably started when he was young, so that gives him around 800 or more yers of experience. Thats a big, big, difference.

Guest Darth G

my money would definitely be with Yoda... i do not doubt the ability of him.

I even think that he is more powerful than the emperor/Sidious.

Dun ask me why i think so, but he's bloody old Jedi and skilled in many different ways of the force that i think most of us can't even imagine.

I think it was mentioned in the SW website that one of the Jedi council had the ability the make an opponent dizzy.

I bet that since Yoda knows that since he's been around for so long, he probably can make one hallucinate, ie as though he's fighting with more than one enemy

DELPHI COULD U PLEASE BACK THAT UP???

i just figured out proof that mediclorians arent everything

do u think ani could have killed darth maul (I DONT THINK SO)

and it reminds me of a quote by yoda "only a fully trained jedi with the force as his ally will conquer..."

Originally posted by Delphi-WS

well yoda is so slow and maul so quick= :yoda::explode: lol

of course yoda knows the force but so dose maul and i think the dark side is stronger if used wisely

Actually in the book Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter It says that in durring a lesson the Padawans recived it showed that Yoda couldn't be TOUCHED by several of the JEDI COUNCIL members...He may not look like much but he has got it where it counts...

(sorry I kind of described Yoda as the Falcon in that last sentence *lol*)

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by JEDI_MASTA

wait another duel maul vs sidious (i think maul would win though have you ever seen sidious with a saber?????? even the emp)

Haven't you seen the Emperor shoot lightning at Luke. He could just do that do Maul and he would be toast (no pun intended :D)

Archived