Home

Problem with the new video

Indy3

I have 56k and I download it by right clicking and pushing save target and when i watched it it was really bad quality. Why is that? and I have a very good computer and I have the newly updated windows media player.

Does everybody has this problem?

thanks

Guest Boba Rhett

Well of course it looks bad. How do you expect them to cram 5 minutes of video into a 1.3mb file? :rolleyes: Go dl the hi res version if the low res isn't good enough for you.

its the exact same quality.I couldnt find a difference between them. My opinion i really couldnt see anything. If anybody saw or has a very good quality one or that is good or he knows how to fix it tell me.

thanks

Guest Boba Rhett

It would be like 25mb if they made it trailer quality. They didn't ask about editing because the interviewer didn't even know the name of the game. lol. :D

Guest Boba Rhett

What do you mean, "so what" most people, "with 56k connections" don't want to spend 3 hours of there time dling something.

How the hell do you propose someone change a poor quality video into a high quality video?

It's like turning toast back into bread. :p

Indy, I spent ALL night downloading the Obiwan trailer (for the xbox) because my connection is only 36k. ALL NIGHT! This was fine, especially to get over 4 minutes worth was a bonus. I was expecting like 1 minute max..

wardz

First off all 56kers quit whining and get a faster connection .Becuase when jk2 comes oout your gonna wish you did. All ping brother. Second there should be a low med high. Whats availble to every one is a meduim hence its 3 megs.!!!!It looks pretty good for what they have only done in 3 months!!!!!

Keep up the good work Raven :)

Guest Boba Rhett

Instead of blurting stuff out you have taken the time to realize that maybe some of us can't get a faster connection were we are at.

Guest ZeroXcape
Originally posted by Boba Rhett:

<STRONG>It would be like 25mb if they made it trailer quality. They didn't ask about editing because the interviewer didn't even know the name of the game. lol. :D</STRONG>

Hehehehe, that made me start laughing out loud ;)

Yeah, you Yanks :) have to realise that over here in the UK we have this sh**ty little company called BT who control our entire telephony service. Apparently it is beyond them to get ADSL or cable services sorted out properly. I can't get ADSL because I live "a few metres too far away from the exchange". :mad: Even if I could, it would cost me about US$140 for installation and then about US$40 per month from then on. And that sort of cash I just can't afford. :(

Well, Blueyonder doesn't even mention Wales, let alone any particular city of Wales. I've no doubt the same is true of all other providers. I know NTL doesn't offer broadband here either, or BT. They all focus around the largest population areas in England and Scotland, and it sux, IMO.

I don't expect to see broadband in my area for at least another 5 years, and I've no doubt at all that it will be an inferior product compared to what the rest of the UK will have by then. The only real option would be to move, or simply give up on broadband access. :mad:

I guess I'll be playing a lot of SP games in the near future, and continue to rely on PC game mags for large video clips, patches, demos and the like. :(

[ June 19, 2001: Message edited by: StormHammer ]

Archived