Which would you want to be in?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you want to be in?

• Imperial Navy
    • Imperial Army
    • New Republic Navy
    • New Republic Army

Guest Tie Guy

New Republic Navy, since the TIEs don't have shields and most people die during their first mission.

Also, there are very few TIE Defenders, but if i could get one i would take that instead.

Guest xwing guy

I chose the New Republic Navy because at least all their fighters have shields, unlike the Imps except for their Tie Defender, which was only produced in small numbers because it was very expensive.

Guest Luke Skywalker

Hum, Tough one but I have to say New Republic Navy. They have sheilds and even though there weapons are not the best.... oh heck with it, they have sheilds thats all I care.

Guest xwing guy

Oh, so you would wanna be like a Captain of a Imp ship or something, not a pilot who gets all the glory and honor, if you survive your first mission that is.:rolleyes:

Guest ReaperFett

Naboo Navy!

Failing that, NR Navy

Or better, a mix. Wedge, Tycho, Hobbie, Janson, Face, Kell, Myn, Ric Olie. Perfect :)

I'd take my chances in the NR navy.

If I was in the Imp. Army, I'd probably be a stormtrooper and get killed in one of my first missions. In the Imp. Navy, I'd get stuck in a TIE Fighter, and die on my first mission. The NR Army would be my second choice, behind the NR Navy. I just like the Navy a little more.

Guest Darth G

truth is, i've never thought i'll join the military again... 2 and a half years as in armour calvary is enough...

i rather be a bounty hunter... yeah, now that's cool, not some soldier who has kiss ass to get promoted

trust me, that's the fastest way to get promoted, a 'yes' man, ya get commander happy and u get the benefits

Archived