Home

Wanted : nice white Rabbit in JK3 ?*!

pops2002

Whoa! Strange! I was playing JK through again and just after I posted here, I was playing, and I found him! He is behind a locked door in level 5, you have to move a certain distance from it around the courner that you just came from then you have to use force speed to get back and through the door after the pedestrian comes out.

Guest Boba Rhett

I forget the name of the level but he's in another one right at the ending were Kyle has to jump onto a moving ship. You turn around when you jump and when it goes to the ingame cutscene he's standing there smiling.

It was cool in JK when you could find him. Cause he was invincible it was great fun....unless you happened to shoot him, then he turned nasty....ah...i remember that smile well. LEC..please dont include his again ;)

Actually, it was a good idea until everyone started to include him in their levels...then it just got a real bad idea.

[ July 21, 2001: Message edited by: CaptainRAVE ]

He wasnt invincible, just very hard. If you put God Mode on and kept shooting him, he'd eventually die (but it takes absolutely ages). I think I got rid of him by jumping into the water. He followed me, but when I jumped out again, he couldn't work out how to get back onto the dry land.

Archived