Home

STRATEGERY!

NeJJa

ok this is my JK guns strategy post that can (hopefully) apply to JK2.

Guns - aim at the opponent. fire. if lag is invloved aim in front of them. repeat.

Saber - swing at opponent. incorporate advanced tactics such as 'crouch' and 'jump'.

for free concussion rifle training sessions contact me on the zone at: Bartolo_JCS or eVe_DeathbolT ;););)

oops make that

HDK_NeJJa :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Saber - swing at opponent. incorporate advanced tactics such as 'crouch' and 'jump'

uhm are you sure?

I don't know but in all the years I've played JK I've never crouched to dodge a swing...that's called suicide man :)

HDK is a guns clan right?

Guest Kurgan

Mercenary, I would suggest trying it with the "Super Smart Dark Jedi" patch on hard, if you think just plain hard isn't tough enough. ; )

Really though, Yun is beaten pretty easily if you use Multiplayer saber tactics. Run and hit, repeat.

Pay attention to what powers he tries to use on you and focus on the counters (I forget if you have the powers to counter them at this point or not, and you might not).

Having seeing on prevents him from blinding you and exposes him when he tries to use persuasion (or you can just pay attention to the little sparkles).

Try to hit him on the side without his saber, and don't get too overzealous (as you can be hit). Back off and then come again ready to attack when he's exposed. Also stay clear when he leaps at you.

Once you fight the other Dark Jedi, you'll find that Yun was a cakewalk by comparison.

; )

Kurgan

• 3 weeks later...

Archived