Home

Yankees are goin to the series

Guest DarkTrooper

Guest DarkTrooper

woohoo the Yankees are going to the World Series and then they r going to win theWorld Series and the D-backs are going to go cry to their mommies along with Ichiro

Guest DSSITHMASTER

yes of course they will they say how randy johnson and curt shilling are so good well curts record agaist the yankees is 1-2 and randys is 2-2 lets face it randy hasent been pitchen very well and they still consider him a threat, I think that threat is going to vanish

HE DID NOT LOSE TO THE BRAVES! His postseason record is 2-1, he lost to the Cardinals, and he had really awful run support there. Someone back me up here.

Clemens has had an OK postseason IMHO. He's just been starting when the Yankee defense is not there.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Clefo

HE DID NOT LOSE TO THE BRAVES! His postseason record is 2-1, he lost to the Cardinals, and he had really awful run support there. Someone back me up here.

Clemens has had an OK postseason IMHO. He's just been starting when the Yankee defense is not there.

Yeah, he must have been watching the other NLCS. :rolleyes:

yeah you're rite clefo, i don't think johnson sucks. someone with a 98mph avg. fastball is serious. the only question is whether or not he can hang with the yanks b/c let's face it, the yanks have seen him before while he was with the mariners and i'm just wondering if he can pick them apart.

the yanks are one of the most disciplined teams i've ever seen when it comes to taking pitches. they can beat you in so many ways.

if the d-backs have a chance, it's obvious the top of the lineup with womack, counsel, and co. have to get on base. that's really key...

Guest WC_heavyarms

Johnson is awesome. He got me a couple of victories over other teams in fantasy baseball. Can't call him bad for that.

Archived