Home

Man, I am so pissed

matt--

Perhaps I'm a little late here, but here it goes anyway:

I had the same problem with my Asus CUSL2-C, but I think the mother doesn't POST because of the power supply (not enough Amps). I still had to test it, but in the manual says the minimum specs of power.

Other thing I can think of, it's the video card, do you have a ge-force-something one? www.geforcefaq.com has a topic about that, and I think I remember that says that had something to do with (again) not enough power.

Hope this helps

I've got both an asus a7a266 mobo and an asus v7700 vid card. I've also got a 400watt power supply. I upgraded when the problem started because my 300watt was reported to have no amps...which is technically impossible.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, called the place today. After getting an email from their tech support, "Your motherboard does indeed have a one year warranty." And then calling "Nope. No warranty." I decided to leave a voice mail for the email guy.

call up, and refuse to talk to the lowly bastards, and get to a superior, then proceed to tell him how you have been a loyal supporter of their boards for years, and since this episode with them not wanting to make good on their warrenty (offer email as proof) tell them you are going to buy other boards from now on, and you are going to report them to the BBB. That should get their attention at least, if they dont respond, you probably have good reason to report them. buy, im sure that that will get a responce...

my good buddy's nice cerwin-vega sub went out twice, and they wouldnt make good on the warrenty the second time, so he gave them ****, and they came around. as long as your within the warrenty time and whatnot, they should come around...

Archived