Home

Star Wars Battlegrounds

pandemonium

The thing I like about it is how Ensemble is making it...they did a greate job with the Age of Empires series. I think they are only second to Blizzard when it comes to RTS games. I hope Galactic Battlegrounds can capture some of the brilliance that Starcraft had...that game was and still is amazing. It's the perfect RTS in my opinion and I still play it with my friends regularly! I hope GB can follow in it's footsteps.

Swoosh

the feature that i cant wait for is being able to play as 6 different factions/species/whatever you want to call them. ive been waiting for a SW RTS like this one for a long, long time. now, i aint dissing Rebellion and FC, but hey, the team that put out one of the few non-SW games that i bought and played for countless hours, is making a SW RTS, im in heaven.

also, one thing that i dont understand, is all these people bashing Battleground before they get a chance to play it, or even see it in action. its going to be a great game, they'll catch on.

I wasn't too fond of the scenerio editor for the age of empires series.

I loved playing the game, however I hope the units would be more "unique" to each civ... sorta like StarCraft. I played a lot of Age2, but it replay value died out after a while because there is only one special unit for each civ. The buildings looked different, but that isn't a big factor in my opinion.

Star Wars Battlegrounds is going to be a kick ass game, no questions asked. I, along with most of the others on this post, love Age of Empires II, and it's expansion, as well as the Great StarCraft series. This game looks like it might be a combination, and that, my friends, would be magical :D

What i think is...

1. They can have NJO as an expansion set or update, it will ne very fun to play as NR v.s YV.

2. The Empire can have a "space-active" weapon like World Devastater, Krytop virus, Planetary Bombermen, may be even a Death Star or Something...and Rebel have a Ion Canon to defend them.

These days Iv been playing AoK, Its very good, just a bit difficult

Jackal, I think in an interview someone said that the units will be different mainly in appearance :(

Anyway, Itll probbly be a great game. Im looking forward to the wookie campaign

Archived