Home

Who want's to marry the beautiful princess?

FIDO Droid

Originally posted by Syndrix:

<STRONG>Who exactly is John Williams? </STRONG>

You post that question an a Star Wars board???(j/k ;))

(You do mean John Williams the conductor, who composed the music for Star Wars, and not John Williams the Guitarist, right?)

:D

[ July 21, 2001: Message edited by: KordKelly ]

although I seriously doubt asking those quetions would prove you are girl..I mean, allot of it is just common knowledge, and being fifteen, your better off just keeping those things too yourself....when your eighteen, come talk to me, show me a pic and I will tell you what size bra you have, the type of underwear and size you wear, etc, .. most guys can tell....just by looking :D

Where and when did you say that interesting little jingle? Last night in the #jediknight at irc.gamesnet.com chat. You private messaged me that, you private messaged Matt-Windu that, and then you asked him if he wanted to have sex. Thankfully, I was off playing a game when this occurred, but I left mIRC on, so I saw the chat.

OK, so maybe you aren't a man-I think you are a female FBI agent trying to get us.

My e-mail address is "clonejerec" because I made up a plot for a game I was gonna make on Klik & Play or The Games Factory. It had to do with a cloned body of Jerec. Jerec was seeking revenge for his first death, and was joined by two more minions: Crain and Corrsk. But in the end, Jerec and Corrsk were double-crossed by Crain, who was also seeking Kyle Katarn's power. Kyle defeated him at the three-sided asteroid planet of Anoth, along with Corrsk. But he forgave Jerec, and gave him a second chance, letting him realize the power of the Light Side.

No, I don't have a web page.

I don't know what ratio meens. Tell me and I measure.

Ratio is a number compared to another number.

---------------------------------------------

6 apples

11 oranges

apples : oranges

6:11

---------------------------------------------

x = waist

y = hips

x : y

[ July 21, 2001: Message edited by: matt-windu ]

im kinda sad i missed out on all this

im a firm believer that next-to-no girls actually play jk...and i dont think any would actually post on a msg board

any girl offering sex in the first day (or even minutes) of meeting someone isnt a girl, just a stupid kid trying to laugh his ass off...oh well

thats about enough of that!

Archived