Home

Luke Skywalker alive

humpster

Ok, well if you're lost, it usually means that you can't find where you are. This implies that you've either never been to this location before, or if you have, not many times. If you're lost I'm assuming also that you don't have a map handy, in which case you very stuffed. You need to find someone in this area who know's there way around. They'll probably be able to help you.

Was that explanation sufficient? ;)

In the intro to jedi knight, you have a long panning shot of jerecs ship. It closes in on the ship and then we are on the bridge of the ship. The first shot is of Luke Skywalker (Mark Hammil) falling on the floor dead, having been killed by one of the Dark Jedi. Then we have the film of Rahn fighting the dark jedi, and being killed by jerec.

So how does Kyle, post this time in the Star Wars Universe, hand his Lightsabre over to Luke, who is dead, in Jedi Knight II.

Humpster....*sigh*...that is NOT Luke it's just some guy, captain or otherwise, from that blockade runner or Corrilian Corvette if you will, that you saw "flaming" by right at the start of that movie.

And yes i too see the resemblance so yes he LOOKS like Luke but it aint...got it chico. :D

Ps: hey Seryl leuk om meerdere Nederlanders hier te zien. :)

[ September 06, 2001: Message edited by: Sarcastic Saint ]

Urm... Thankyou for your reply Sarcastic Saint, I quote your post message "Sometimes even "I" can be wrong". Not to be too pushy but simply saying 'Its not Luke!', when it blatantly looks like him, is not really what most people look for when asking a question.

So if anyone happens to know if Sarcastic Saint is right, I would like to know, especially if you have proof (e.g. you happen to know / have an intimate relationship / be the writer/director for the first Jedi Knight (or Mark Hammil himself))

Guest Hannibal

Do you really think Mark Hamil has so little to do he would appear for 1.5 seconds in a video game. I know he isn't in as many movies as Sam Jackson (who is in everything) but I doubt he'd stoop to dieing in a video game(for 1.5 seconds).

Well considering inbetween filming **** films such as Slipstream and taking the piss out of himself in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, all Mark Hamill did was voice the Joker in the Batman Cartoon and do guest appearances on Third Rock from the Sun. So a 1.5 second replay of the only part that has bought him any success is not that ubsurd, as his film career post SW can be summed up as complete ****e.

Even if it is not Mark Hamill it is look alike, and the shortness of the shot could support that fact, as you do not see him clearly. This is also important for the narrative plan of the game as the initial premise is that Luke is dead, therefore creating the notion that none of the films characters will appear in the game.

Archived