Home

Is it true?!?!?!?!

Guest Rogue15

Guest Rogue15

oops, my mistake. i was reading the new pc gamer, page 70, where it said they were working on new legends for the xbox. it was in the dark forces series thing and i must've mistaken it for that. But before i got this issue, there has been a rumor of Jedi Outcast being ported to Xbox. I wouldn't be as quick to doubt it, though.

Guest Kurgan

Could be interesting.. but again we all cringe because we are thinking of what happened to Obi-Wan.. delays, delays then cancellation, and rescheduled for PC with most of the stuff we were looking forward to toned down, removed, or changed.. ; p

Well it's just a rumor, and we'll cross our fingers that doesn't happen!

Kurgan

Guest Kurgan

Well until it's announced or leaked by the company making it, there's no reason to assume it will happen, ie: if there's no evidence in favor of it happening. That's called 'wishful thinking.' ; )

It's sort of like PS2 IGN talking about Obi-Wan. They say essentially, "it would be cool if it was on PS2, I hope it's on PS2!" which turns into people saying "PS2 support is rumored" then we get "it's coming to PS2" when there was never any evidence to begin with!

Kurgan

[ August 31, 2001: Message edited by: Kurgan ]

Archived