Home

Posts per day

Guest Hannibal

Guest WC_heavyarms

I think the most is darthfergie, because he averages like 30 posts a day. I average about 15, I will CATCH HIM !!!!!!!

Originally posted by WC_heavyarms

I think the most is darthfergie, because he averages like 30 posts a day. I average about 15, I will CATCH HIM !!!!!!!

You average 17.23 posts per day ;)

Guest WC_heavyarms

heck, i don't know, I just browse the forums and post when I see something I like, like arguing with Kvan about gun control :)

Guest Hannibal

Sorry Leon, I kind of disagree about it helping to increase post count because I wouldn't have posted in here again (I would have just read it) unless someone specifically was speaking to me. I thought that people would just come, put how many posts they have and then that would be it. You've been here longer than me though so you would know better.

I just wanted to find out what other peoples were without having to click on the profile of everyone.:)

Guest Paladin

I HAVE ABOUT 7 POSTS/per DAY BUT I AM VERY BUSY WORKING.

I ALSO DON'T FIND HOW SOMEONE COULD POST 25-50 A DAY. U PEEPS MUST BE ON FOR HOURS.

Guest Luke Skywalker

Im around 35 Posts per day. Oh and Leons right the only thing you can acheive out of this thread is a higher post count, which, ironically is basically the topic. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Luke Skywalker

Leon is a cool guy and I respect him for what he does for the forums becasue he obviously has better things to do then sit around all day dealing with certain people.

[/suckup]

Uh, I like Leon too, but when did anyone say ANYTHING about him in this thread? You are a tinsy winsy bit off topic... Leon wouldn't like THAT ;)

Archived