Home

difficult problem!

Wraith 8

OK... my problem is a bit messy....... it is a abit complicated.. but here goes:

ON ROGUESQUADRON.NET :my name is: Wraith 5

ON GALACTICBATTLES.COM :my name is: Wraith 9

ON X-WINGALLIENCE.NET :my name is: Wraith 9

ok? so far it looks alright???

now..... you can delete the Wraith 9 from X-WINGALLIENCE.NET. I dont go there and i want to keep the Wraith 9 with the highest postcount.

BUT!!

On GalacticBattles.com and on X-wingallience.net there ALSO is a guy named Wraith 5. eventualy this would not have been a problem BUT. If i want to go to Roguesquadron.net and login as Wraith 5......i cant........ and the other guy with the same name never comes to RogueSquadron.net.

I always wanted to change my name to Wraith 9 tho.... so that is not the problem..... the problem is that with MY name on ROGUESQUADRON.NET... i had over 660 posts......... and if you delete that name.... i will lose over 300 posts...... and usualy im not such a whiner about post counts... but i think it would be a waste in posts i posted.......... is there anyway that the name Wraith 5.......(MY NAME AND NOT THE OTHER GUY"S NAME) could be changed in Wraith 9 and that you could delete allllll other Wraith 9's..... because they are all undermy name.

change the Wraith 5 name with 660 post and not the other one.

I hope you know what im talking about........ if you dont just say.

thanks for listening.

-Wraith 9-

I think i know what you want, and i being the other guy with the Name Wraith 5 thought i should say something...

You want to use your rs.net account (the one called Wraith 5) as your main accont, thought you would like its name changed to Wraith 9.

Right?

Archived