Home

Im back!

TieDefender75

Guest Boba Rhett

*pulls out rifle, takes cap off scope, draws a beed on the back of Lukes neck*

BANG

*walks over to retrieve the stolen Giftbasket*

:D j/k

The things that happen when people return...

:rolleyes:

welcome back TD75. This weekend will see the start of voting on nominated Senators for the Senate, Galactic Battleground has apparently gone gold and will release around November 12, PSV Eindhoven now stands a good chance of staying in the Champions League (couldn't resist :D ) and i'm having a postponed birthday-party next week.

Well hi defender..... the thing waht happened is that i joined this forum.... now i have 2 forums to dcheck on...

BTW leon.... your not a soccer fan are you???

if you are: Heerenveen - Ajax 5-1 heheeheh :D

My mom and dad went to that game.

But Formula 1 is a much better sport.

ek2.gif JOS VERSTAPPEN !!!! ek2.gif

Guest DSSMASTERVIPER

Viper, you have crossed all lines. I'm filing an official complaint if this keeps up. And you CAN be traced from the fist time you registered !

Guest DSSMASTERVIPER

bring it on, but all I have been doing is voicing my opinions and u keep deleting my posts even though there good, so u brought it on yourself

U stop banning me and I'll stop using bad things

In case you never thought of it; ALL your posts (even the previous ones that got deleted) are stored on the servers.

We have a case against you, my friend. And it's called public harrassment. I don't yet know what state you're in, but find out quick what the penalty for that is.

Like i said, you crossed all lines. Claiming you posted 'relevant' when you were banned top begin with is too laughable to even answer to.

cx422599-b.alsv1.occa.home.com

That's your current host. They have solid fixes on you. I have told you before that we're not kidding about this. Judging from your response you still don't take it seriously.

The internet is not a free-for-all, my friend. ESPECIALLY not on public boards. But you insist on finding out the hard way.

Archived