Home

Hey Check This Out!!

Guest Supreme Warlord

Guest Supreme Warlord

I just notice something I am a pit droid!!!:p I was trying to figure out a way to change that bantha Fodder to a Grand Admiral but now i know how you do it!!;) So i will be posting a much as i can without spamming hehehe. Tell me what is the highest ranking there is?

Guest Supreme Warlord

MAN THEY MOVED ME ALREADY!!!!!!!!!! SHOOT!! OKAY DUDER I RACE YOU! but you have a headstart but i will beat you hehehehe:D :D :D :D

Guest Supreme Warlord

Just posting away Captain Drake! hehehehe you are a leader too. Man i feel like we are the only one posting here hehehe. :D

Guest Supreme Warlord

Hey Druder Actually I am SUPREME WARLORD. So I am higher than you hehehehe I agree with Captain Drake.:swear:

Not Very professional for a guy running for the Senate to swear ;)

IT IS A JOKE MAN!!! Jeez :p

Guest Supreme Warlord

Hey i am not in the Senate Yet. I dont plan to make fun of yall in fact i plan to argue for all of you. hehehe. Especially the tourney got to be up.

Guest Supreme Warlord

*blushing* why thank you for that kind comment Captain Drake :D Duder I okay with the brotherly love but I am aint gay man. :D :D

So this thread is just for 3 guys who think by yelling at each other to get a higher post count works??? well let me tell you guys... just try to reply with stuff that means something... and try to be nice to each other. you wont make friends of you keep posting every sentence you have (cough duder cough). Duder... you posted a new sentence a minute later than your first..... you can edit you know..... but i dont want to be rude... im just saying :

Watch out with this sort pf stuff or the mods wil get you lol :D

Archived