Home

New Jedi Order *spoilers*

Guest SlashAndBurn

Originally posted by SlashAndBurn

Thats right, I forgot about Admiral Kre'fey. You're right he's not the typical Bothan politician type (thank god).

Yeah, well thats what being in the military will do to ya. The Bothans as a race seem rather afraid of combat.

Guest SlashAndBurn

But there were some Bothan Generals and Captains that acted like the typical oportunistic Bothan. That’s the one thing I don’t like too much about the Star Wars books...most members of one race or planet has some of the exact same characteristics. Every Correlian says "Never tell me the odds" at least once, most Bothans are portrayed as conniving and untrustworthy. It seems that EVERY Hut is a galactic gangster. Sure people from a certain species or culture are likely to have similar traits but it seems to boarder on the ridiculous side a bit.

Theres my rant for the day.:D

Guest Supreme Warlord

Borsk is dead now. He killed himself and he tried to kill the Main Guy in the Vong by requesting his presence. However, I love the speech that Leia gave in the last book. It really moved me and I thought that if the writer could write something like that then he would be the best darned speech maker!!!! I am so sad that Chewie Died... At least he died for a noble cause, saving Anakin but Anakin is dead now...I think Jaina is now turning to the Dark SIde because she used the Dark SIde power to save Anakin body... Let see what else...A lot of characters have died... THe one that hit me hard was Thrawn and the second was Chewie!! man.... Curse those writers.... oh well....:(

Guest SlashAndBurn

Man you and me both Eets'chula. i havent read anything since Agent of chaos book 2..immagine how much this thread had revealed to me!!!!:(

Guest Supreme Warlord

Anakin went on a mission with about 8 different jedi to destroy the Queen of Votryrs(Votryrs kill jedi very effectively) Anakin was the leader of the Battle Group. His group and he walked in the trap and they are battling their way out. Anakin knew he wasnt gonna survive after that deep cut he had when he fought the Vongs while saving Jaina. Anakin open up completely to the FORCE and it caused a malestorm in him. He was BURNING very brightly and he defeated a lot of the Vongs and the Jedi was able to escape to a warship. He died very nobly. He scafrice himself so the rest of the Battle Group would survive. However shortly the Jedi started to fly the frigate they capture(A vong Frigate) they managed to crash back on the planet that they were going after the Queen of Votryrs. It made Anakin death in vain..... I like him too but at least he died being a hero.

Guest Supreme Warlord

I am sorry Rogue 15 I did not realize that we were suppose to put the word "Spoiler Warning" but if i did that You would still read it because you would be itching to find out what he means by that....So.... but hey next time i will put it up.... Sorry

no, i didn't read any of them. :) except the expressions others were giving to spoilers, such as 'Anakin is Dead!!' and 'Borsk Fey'la kills himself' and 'ben is luke's son' that's all the spoilers i got. :) next time, you might want to put a *possible spoilers* by the thread subject.

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

I think Admiral Kre'fey (sp?) from the NJO books is a pretty good guy.

Kre'Fey is a JERK!!!

In Star By Star his portion of the task force could have made all the difference and could have saved Corascant from the Vong...BUT NO!!! He HAD to listen to his superior...while Wedge's and Gram's portions had to hold off the Vong by themselves!!! ARRRGGGG!!!

oh well...

I did think it was stupid that Anakin's body didn't dissapear into the force...he sacrificed himself for them like Obi-One...That was a big over-sight there...

Jaina just HAD to turn to the dark-side...now she is probably the most powerful dark jedi out there...

Also does anyone know is Raynar is still alive???

In SW Insider it still shows him as alive...

Guest Supreme Warlord

Raynar is alive Darthfergie. Also I agree with you but in miltary they maintain a strict chain of command so he was right to obey his superior but his superior was stupid... I think Anakin body remained for a reason... It may be because he was hit by the Vong and the Vong is the Dark Side of the Force. Another theory is that the Vong is devoid of the force(which is true) and so when they hit a jedi then they suck their force spirit or something I have no idea. It just a theory

Guest Supreme Warlord

Oh yeah Raynar the guys that was the fake Captain. I agree. He is dead. I forgot that. I dont know about anakin....

Guest SlashAndBurn

Ok...I've figured out that I stoped reading them after book 5 so i need to pick up again with Ballance Point...which I'll do after this semester ends...I just was wondering...in books 1-5 was there a point ***possible Spoiler*** where one of the Solo kids (Jacen, Jaina or Anikin) try to use the Centerpoint Station from the Corilian Trilogy but decide its too powerfull a weapon for anyone to have and wreck the controls? I vaguely remember them working with Hans cousin on this but dont know ifit was in here or another story. Thanks.:)

Guest Supreme Warlord

Anakin was gonna to use the Centerpoint but he decided that killing that much is against his belief in the force and he was about to leave it and then all of sudden a guy(I can remember who it was) took control of it and press the fire button before it closed out on him. It destroyed about 75 percent or more of the Hapan Fleet. THe Hapan was out of the fight before they fire one shot. The guy misaimed the Centerpoint weapon and hit the hapan instead of the vong. Anakin still refuses to use it. If he would use it then they would have defeated the vong very easily.... Oh the control are not wrecked it is impossible... THey dont know how to wreck it when it is not activated.

Originally posted by Supreme Warlord

Anakin was gonna to use the Centerpoint but he decided that killing that much is against his belief in the force and he was about to leave it and then all of sudden a guy(I can remember who it was) took control of it and press the fire button before it closed out on him. It destroyed about 75 percent or more of the Hapan Fleet. THe Hapan was out of the fight before they fire one shot. The guy misaimed the Centerpoint weapon and hit the hapan instead of the vong. Anakin still refuses to use it. If he would use it then they would have defeated the vong very easily.... Oh the control are not wrecked it is impossible... THey dont know how to wreck it when it is not activated.

#1- The guys name is Sal Solo...the infamous man behind a large revolution on Corellia back in the Center point Crisis...

#2- he DID hit the Vong and took about half of their fleet along with about half the Hapan Fleet...

#3- The controls didn't get wrecked because of the blast...Viqui Sesh sent sabotures to wreck it...

#4- The only reason Anakin doesn't fire is because of Jacen and his wierd idea of Pacifism...

Guest SlashAndBurn

Thanks fergie and warlord. :)

As much as I disliked the Corelian trilogy Sal-Solo was a prety cool bad guy. And i had completely forgoten about the Hapan fleet getting fried too. So now I know the situation when I start reading them again.:)

Archived