Home

I love this forum but....

Guest Spidersymbiote

Guest Spidersymbiote

Why do people feel the need to post things like "cool!" and "Stormtroopers Rock!". This is just more crap for those of us who actually love discussing the game to scroll through.

Certain people on the board have over a hundred posts in less than a week with absolutely nothing that is worth reading in them!

I realize that I am not discussing the game in this post but I do feel that the good of the forums is relevent here. I for one am starting to get annoyrd by this and I am just wondering if I am the only one.

.....oh, and by the way, Supreme Warlord, I don't think any of us give a crap about what your avatar looks like or where you got it. (in response to you last irrelevent post).

Guest Supreme Warlord

That hurts Spider.. Man I am just trying to get well known and plus I am just active. Also I have post revelant things like for instance in the Galactic Senate an idea. So Dont flame me like that please. I do know i will have emeny on my quest to the Senate. If you are one of them then I wont flame you back but you may flame me. I will just respect you and your entitlement to your own opnion. Thank you for the comment it made me aware of several things:)

Guest Supreme Warlord

I do certainly hope to get your votie spider. After all I do want to represent everybody here. I have a lot of idea whirling in my head for the Senate but I cant yet because i am not a Senator yet:)

Don't look at me? I may have gotten 1000 posts in a week, but that doens't mean if you do that you can only post crap. I post lots of interesting and readable things in all of the topics here, i just come here ALOT. So please stop being stereotypical if you are annoyed with a single forummer. thanks.

Originally posted by krkode

i feel post count is a cool thing but its the #1 cause of spamming(i feel)

no body would spam if there was no post count cuz they wouldnt care how many posts they had

Actually, some people just come on and spam to annoy people, and not for any other reason at, just to be idiots.

Well you used to post, honastly, useless topics (Whats your favorite Shampoo type, I know that wasn't a real one but still..) But I think you've improved somewhat...

I may have 900 something posts BUT I've been here since the forum started, so I'm really the Anti-Spam..

Well if you just post a reply to evry post that sais something to you or you can display your thoughts about the subject, you can get a high postcount.

in my first week at RSN i got 250 posts, without ONE useless reply!

Just make sure your reply sais soemthing good.

I don't really care about posts, i think its just a reason to say hey your spaming or look i got more posts than you. i may have over 200 but i dont care and to some people, thats nothing. i just post lost of things at a time because i like to get to know people. cya :)

P.S. BTW im not implying that all hardcore posters are rude because I know alot of high posters that are nice like DarthFergie, Thrawn, Eets' chula, Boba Rhett, and lots of others, cya.

Okies, I admit: This forum is... *drumroll* ...second best. I like JK better, 'cos it was my first forum and that always counts for some. I also like the people there. Anyways:

ROMMEL'S FORUM RANKING:

1) JK

2) GB

3) RSN

4) JK2

5) MI

6) MixnMojo

7) XWA

8) Indy Jones

This list is opinionated. :D

Archived