Home

Off Topic - cos you can't post anywhere else

Guest Kudar

Use this thread for everything then today, any blatant post boosting and I'll have your posts removed ;) so no posting for the sake of posting :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2nd post LOL kudar what do you mean?

only kidding in response to the bothan spy net post by kudar:

that was something i used to do in AoE but usually you can only get away with it if the opponent is significantly weaker, or you have an obscene amount of workers on nova/gold!

Guest Supreme Warlord

Well let talk about something meanwhile to wait for it to end. Let talk about what do you guys wanna talk about?

Have you ever heard of something like this occurring before?

Could it be that the server somehow has banned us from all the threads we cant post in? That would x-plain the fact that I can see everything when I am not logged in and the fact that I can post here.

Sigh...oh in the meanwhile visit http://www.theforce.net it may lighten up your spirits a little.

Yeah I know, I have named that site in alot of my posts, but it's a must see for every star wars fan.

Originally posted by Supreme Warlord

OH GREAT NOW WHAT ARE SUPPOSE TO DO UNTIL YOU FIX IT? what is the heck is wrong with the forum, a virus?

Get a life i suppose :confused: :confused: :confused:

my excuse is i am wasting time at work whats yours?

Guest Supreme Warlord

My excuse that i am at my school with computer that has internet connection. So i am bored out of my mind in school while my teacher drones on and on.

Guest Supreme Warlord

Zendjir I dont think Kudar will spank us because we are just chit chatting idly until the forum is back up and i have nothing else to do but listen to my stupid teaher....

There is no topic for off topic, unless you count staying off topic as a topic, but in order to be off topic you need to know what the topic was and there was no topic set so how can we be off topic?

Is that on topic?

:D

you should be able to post in your forum, possibly everywhere, depends, I can see everything and post everywhere, but I'm a doo doo doo super mod :D haha, all I can say is go try ,can you see all the other posts?

Archived